Official Bitcoin Thread

Theoretically, if cryptoassets/currency has the potential to replace USD and fiat as we know it, then why sell at all? #HODL :lol:

We may need a slight correction to get all these weirdos and weak hands out. Now you see why it is healthy for dips...so when it goes up, it really is a true growth.

You guys seen the movie The Big Short? Take some scenes from that movie and if it comes into fruition....reaccess your portfolio.

"yeah, getting approved for a loan is easy..i just bought 3 homes" - some stripper
"we're making crazy money $$$$" - douchebag wallstreet head
"EVERYONE saying that it's easy getting rich" - average joes

The_Big_Short_teaser_poster.jpg

Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro has announced that he will be introducing a digital currency called the “petro” in a desperate bid to dodge strict US sanctions. But analysts are skeptical the move will fix the country’s ailing economy.

During his annual televised Christmas message, which featured about five hours of song and dance, Maduro declared that “The 21st century has arrived!” and said that he planned to roll out a cryptocurrency backed by Venezuela’s oil, gold, and mineral reserves.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/12/4/16733508/petro-venezuela-cryptocurrency-maduro-sanctions

http://www.wired.co.uk/article/venezuela-cryptocurrency-bad-idea-maduro-petro-bitcoin

Friend of mine sent me this yesterday. Thoughts?

lmaooooooooo if yall were expecting lightning fast gains on LTC or ETH you didn't do any research whatsoever. There's a reason they're the most stable coins. Over time you'll see gains with patience. Can't expect your money to double in a week with them :lol:

2018 is our year LTC boyz

If you guys want to see immediate gains, put money into the smaller alts. Litecoin and Ether are part of the “big 3” for a reason

I'm intrigued but this all seems like a big Ponzi scheme. I'm gonna stick to trading commodities I can see and hold. With that said any info on cannabis coins? Dude was speaking about one at a summit the other day but he seemed like a scam artist.

Bitconnect is the biggest Ponzi Scheme in Crypto

I'm just an outside observer who knows hardly anything about crypto currency. I operate heavy machinery all day so this is out of my realm. I'm familiar with Ponzi schemes, hype, and sheeple which there seems to be a lot of going on around the crypto scene. I'm just curious why there are all these different ones being mentioned right now. Seems like a classic hype train then insider dump dynamic and something new and alluring comes out next (aside from bitcoin because it was the OG?).

If I had the time and knowledge on computers I could see myself getting into this if it weren't for the whole digital wallet thing and not being able to put anything in my safe. I got seeds, flowers and cash tho! Haha

like a paper that can be printed out of thin air whenever the govt feels....right?!?!

No like seeds, flowers, and oils. I have that I can keep up with the government. Got my own business that's a money printer lol.

I wanna see y'all do well with the bitcoin it's interesting to me because it's so unfamiliar.

No like seeds, flowers, and oils. I have that I can keep up with the government. Got my own business that's a money printer lol.

I wanna see y'all do well with the bitcoin it's interesting to me because it's so unfamiliar.

gotcha. for a minute there, i thought you were hating on another man's wealth. if your business accepted bitcoin, you'd probably be a millionaire (assuming you are not right now..apologize if you are).

If I had the time and knowledge on computers I could see myself getting into this if it weren't for the whole digital wallet thing and not being able to put anything in my safe. I got seeds, flowers and cash tho! Haha

Buy a hardware wallet, put said wallet in your safe.

There’s real money being made, but we all have our lanes. There’s lanes for everyone to get paid. This just happens to be the lane most of us have chosen

Back
Top Bottom