Official Bitcoin Thread

Down $90 for the week... hurts

ETH down 90...really? maybe i'm just reading it wrong.

eth-7days.jpg

ETH down 90...really? maybe i'm just reading it wrong.

eth-7days.jpg

Oh I just quickly looked at blockfolio under poloniex exchange. -$88.. time to buy more it should bounce back. I hope

Anyone look into yoyow? Havent done my research. Just curious why the hell it's getting bumped up. Who's buying this?

All your questions can be answered by looking st the markets offered on coinmarketcap. But typically bittrex and binance carry everything you’d want.

Made a couple hype moves with SALT and IOTA yesterday and CAPP hit the exchange today.

Good to have some alt prospects back in the mix.

taking the dive into alts today binance was not to hard to setup def use your computer not ur mobile.

Does anyone use GDAX?

taking the dive into alts today binance was not to hard to setup def use your computer not ur mobile.

Does anyone use GDAX?

GDax is just Coinbase’s trading platform. Folks on Coinbase should be depositing cash on Coinbase and buying/trading on GDax. Bad part is of course is it’s limited to the big 3.

GDax is just Coinbase’s trading platform. Folks on Coinbase should be depositing cash on Coinbase and buying/trading on GDax. Bad part is of course is it’s limited to the big 3.
Thanks for that I assumed that was the case, I just wasn't sure if anyone actually used it.

Gonna get in on some NEO and SALT this evening

ETH and LTC have been pretty steady in the mid 4's and around 100 since Thanksgiving

Yea I lost money on Eth. I'm ready to cash out on Eth once it gets back to what I paid for + fees. Really disappointed in Eth. Litecoin ain't that much better.

lmaooooooooo if yall were expecting lightning fast gains on LTC or ETH you didn't do any research whatsoever. There's a reason they're the most stable coins. Over time you'll see gains with patience. Can't expect your money to double in a week with them :lol:

Said F it and got me some eth with the dip. (-20 something)

Just a heads up, when I bought litecoins back in july, it was growing VERY slow... compared to BTC, But lately its been going up faster and faster.

Yea I lost money on Eth. I'm ready to cash out on Eth once it gets back to what I paid for + fees. Really disappointed in Eth. Litecoin ain't that much better.

Did you buy last month??

I'm guessing you copped in the last 2 weeks otherwise you would be up.

You gotta be realistic about how much bread you can make on these higher value coins. Unless you're throwing the bag in and you catch a good run it's going to be a slow accumulation.

That being said i just dumped ETH for SALT and IOTA :nerd:

Depending on when you got in, LTC has performed really well. It was below $50 this summer. It's holding pretty still right now, but I think that's because of the spikes we saw in the past month.

I'l more inclined to keep the faith in LTC than ETH. BTC and LTC being on either end of the 'big three' cryptos seems like it has it's own particular benefits that ETH, being smack in the middle, doesn't.

SIDENOTE: Can I send ETH to Bittrex to pick up more SALT? Thinking about converting all my ETH to alts.

Back
Top Bottom