Official Bitcoin Thread

Na bro...If youre an outsider and dont know much, why even bother come in here to say its a ponzi scheme, or anything negative for that matter...and then on top of that brag about your "wealthy business"

Dudes be trying the most for the efame.

does it normally take a long time to exchange currency on coinbase? Sent it to binance. it's been like 2 hrs. Still says pending.

People blowing off cryptos as a whole are pretty dumb. There's certainly a place for them in the future.

That said, crypto fanboys that get offended by any notion that many cryptos won't dominate the world economy and in turn make them billionaires are pretty funny too.

I'ts like watching the far right and far left argue while I stand somewhat in the middle.

Na bro...If youre an outsider and dont know much, why even bother come in here to say its a ponzi scheme, or anything negative for that matter...and then on top of that brag about your "wealthy business"

Dudes be trying the most for the efame.

Lol calm your ****. I don't need no efame if I did I would drop my businesses IG and share more about myself. Trust me I don't want/need any NTers to recognize or acknowledge me for anything I do. I don't even post on NT much any more lol. Any way a Ponzi scheme is not negative if you're at the top! I'm just calling it like I see it you are the one taking offense for some reason?

People blowing off cryptos as a whole are pretty dumb. There's certainly a place for them in the future.

That said, crypto fanboys that get offended by any notion that many cryptos won't dominate the world economy and in turn make them billionaires are pretty funny too.

I'ts like watching the far right and far left argue while I stand somewhat in the middle.

That's what I'm saying. I'm genuinely interested because I have a lot of money to invest and I see something is definitely here. There's only so much cannabis stuff you can do before you want to diversify. I'm not bragging about anything just seeing how this new, seemingly lucrative, cryptocurrency can translate into the cannabis realm or benefit me in another way. I'm not trying to make money, just trying to make more and have an outlet for too much cash.

But **** it I'll just have a sit down with @beezygotsole in person soon and learn the most that way.

Nothing personal at all-Just voicing my opinion about your post.

Its kinda like, if you don't have anything nice to say, then keep it moving. Im sure you learned that with being an NT og...

I almost copped 25k worth of Steem Dollars due to dat dere low supply @ $1 about two weeks ago... :smh:

Need to follow my gut next time

Nothing personal at all-Just voicing my opinion about your post.

Its kinda like, if you don't have anything nice to say, then keep it moving. Im sure you learned that with being an NT og...

Ok.

I came into the conversation as skeptic I don't see anything wrong with that. Sorry if I was mean to you. Just expressing my own initial concerns on the topic.

What is the actual value of the cryptocurrency? Reads like a stock market but what can you actually do with these? Or is r just speculative trading right now. Where we at here?

I saw this coin on an Instagram ad and thought it was a ****coin ever since.... is electroneum legit?

The idea was dope...technically, I just don't see it working.

The day they went live on November 1st, the site was "hacked". Nobody was able to access their tokens.

They claim the site was not hacked and they're experiencing technical difficulties.

So as of right now, nobody is able to get their money. :lol:

https://my.electroneum.com/

upload_2017-12-6_15-10-29.png

He was speaking on cryptocurrency as a whole then proceeds to say he doesn't know much about it. There are scammish ventures all throughout finance.

I know bro. :lol:

I love taking shots a Bitconnect...

Anybody?!?!

If you sent a large amount it could take a while. Binance has been slow due to all the increased traffic lately. And double and triple check that you're sending the right coin to the right address or your money can be lost in the ether, forever

LoL

Hennessey, I understand what you are saying. It seems way to easy for it to be a long term thing.

Most people don't even know what's a ponzi scheme.

The way I see it, I have a few dollars and of they grow, I'll use that to continue. Once those dry up, I'm done.

Right now is an easy way for people to make money and that's why most people are skeptical. But when you sit back and look at the big picture, it's the millennial way. They are lazy and like things given not earn.

So maybe is just a sure thing.

With that said, anything with computers is never safe. There are people out there way smarter than some of these dudes making the crypto ... it's just a matter of time IMHO before someone comes down and rains on everyone's parade ...

Ok.

I came into the conversation as skeptic I don't see anything wrong with that. Sorry if I was mean to you. Just expressing my own initial concerns on the topic.

What is the actual value of the cryptocurrency? Reads like a stock market but what can you actually do with these? Or is r just speculative trading right now. Where we at here?

if youre really interested, give this a read. Yes its a 4 year old article but its still good :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-explained-five-year-old/amp/

So many variables dealing with this stuff. I want a hardware wallet so I can diversify my coins and such but it's so hard to find a legit wallet that I feel comfortable in trying out

Stay central, and collect :pimp:

So many variables dealing with this stuff. I want a hardware wallet so I can diversify my coins and such but it's so hard to find a legit wallet that I feel comfortable in trying out

Trezor or ledger nano s

Good reviews on both

I'm hodling ETH only at the moment. I wanted BTC but I know it's going to dip hard. Not trying to lose 20 stacks.

Back
Top Bottom