Official Bitcoin Thread

Because once the market opens, investors are going to shift the market.

The buy-in is going to be expanded beyond measures. These start up companies (coins) are going to do exactly what crashed the dot come boom...shift to an expandable market.
Can you elaborate more on the shift to an expandable market?

Has the ship sailed on low cost coins with a decent circulating/max supply?

Was 2017 the last chance to get in?

Grabbing stuff at the lows, yes, but if it's a legitimate coin and there's a dip with the trend, you can still get involved.

Can you elaborate more on the shift to an expandable market?

Bitcoin is going on the commodity exchange and soon these companies like(XLM) will be on the stock exchange.

Which is truly regulated and legit. These crypto exhange, in my opinion, is just a mock system. :lol:

People need to understand that this is technology that you’re investing in, they’re companies that are imeplemting these technology.

For example:

Omesis creates OMG (Blockchain).

Once Omesis goes public, the investment will shift then to Omesis...not OMG

Once this happens, all these major investors are going to shift the market and by then it will be too big for common ppl.

When I say common ppl, they’re ppl who are invested in this that never own or play the stock market.

What do you think will happen when Amazon say F Bitcoin, we will create our own blockchain it can be use everywhere? :lol:

You’re not going to be able invest in Amazon coins :lol: You’ll invest in Amazon stocks..

Am I making sense?

I might be wrong.... :lol:

Last edited:

IMO, not yet but soon for Bitcoin, yes...

All the other coins are altcoins...

Only the STRONG will survive.

Bitcoin is going on the commodity exchange and soon these companies like(XLM) will be on the stock exchange.

Which is truly regulated and legit. These exhange, in my opinion, is just a mock system. :lol:

People need to understand that this is technology that you’re investing in, they’re companies that are imeplemting these technology.

For example:

Omesis creates OMG (Blockchain).

Once Omesis goes public, the investment will then be Omesis...not OMG

Once happens, all these major investors are going to a market that will be too big for common ppl.

When I say common ppl, they’re ppl who are invested in this never own or play the stock market.

What do you think will happen when Amazon say F Bitcoin, we will create our own blockchain it can be use everywhere :lol:

You’re not going to be able invest in Amazon coins :lol: You’ll invest in Amazon stocks..

Am I making sense?

I might be wrong.... :lol:
Great point. I wonder what would happen to the value of our coinswheb that occurs. Would we get stock?

I
Great point. I wonder what would happen to the value of our coinswheb that occurs. Would we get stock?

That’s the big question..

Can a person even buy on the commodity exchange? I don’t know anything about that exchange.

Wasn’t the sole purpose for this is to do p2p money transfer/payment anonymously, instantly?

How did this even become a trading game? :lol:

Talk about a hustle :lol:

Last edited:
Fap was right. There is too much demand and too little supply of coins. This bubble will go much higher before the collapse. Until there is enough supply of coins to soak up the demand, this will fly higher. Probably a good year or two until then.

I

That’s the big question..

Can a person even buy on the commodity exchange? I don’t know anything about that exchange.

Wasn’t the sole purpose for this is to do p2p money transfer anonymously, instantly?

How did this even become a trading game? :lol:

Y’all about a hustle :lol:
You can buybfutures and accidentally take shipments of the commodity if your contract expires.

Yeah this **** is wild lol. I’ve been steering clear of coins that refer to themselves as currencies though. That seems like the buzzword for a lot of the scams.

Again, feel free to PM with any questions on crypto. Will try my best.

Aycid, we all need answers.

I saw what happened to the dot com boom. Not saying this the same thing, but what direction is this heading...

Aycid, we all need answers.

I saw what happened to the dot com boom. Not saying this the same thing, but what direction is this heading...

Idk the answer. But just look at what bitcoin has done in such a short period of time. Everyday a new face around me is mentioning bitcoin. It’s growing fast.

I’m curious for those that have experience and knowledge of stock trading and commodity exchange, where could this go?

Realistically...

Last edited:
How long has it been taking you guys to desposit BTC to Binance?
I'm using Blockchain to send.

7724D4CD-2C92-430D-B5ED-0B906473F3FB.png

Everyone talking about waiting on this dip.....

True, I just went ahead and bought some more BTC.

Back
Top Bottom