Official Bitcoin Thread

You guys really don’t understand how the market works. You don’t just go up forever. If you buy at the highs yes you can expect to see stuff decline and consolidate as it goes into price discovery to look for a point buyers are willing to step back in.

Couple of arbitrage moves you can make right now on binance with eth and ltc.

Last edited:
Problem with new money in crypto is we are too spoiled.. we see green most of the time. Goes a little red and it's a "crash".

This fast incline of btc is scaring me... doesnt look too good. But i have never been right with my bad feelings about btc haha. Good thing i just kept holding.

IOTA tho smh. Didnt buy at ATH but profits at $5 yesterday sure was nice.

bought $100 worth of btc through coinbase
or at least tried
used my checking account
is it normal to take this long
its still pending in the app

I bought eth yesterday, i got a notification saying itll be in my coinbase acct next week.youre good fam.

Who else is trading btc for alts right now? Looks like a great time to get a good position on some alts. I dunno if iota will go lower than $3..

S Curve

B4D2E348-F306-46EE-B88B-D0B8BA655B3A.jpeg

Bittrex giving me an error message when trying to generate an address to put into coinbase, not sure what's going on

Debating to sell all my btc and buy back in lower at hopefully a 20-25% correction but timing these tops are damn near impossible now. Prob better just to hold and buy more with other funds

Debating to sell all my btc and buy back in lower at hopefully a 20-25% correction but timing these tops are damn near impossible now. Prob better just to hold and buy more with other funds

Best thing you can do is wait for like 8 straight red candles....the market is BULL right now. Atleast when u do sell, u can justify to yourself that u timed it right

The adage is wait for a lower high to be made to sell some of your position or scale back on the ride up and sell more after a lower high.

Back
Top Bottom