Official Bitcoin Thread

Fap was right. There is too much demand and too little supply of coins. This bubble will go much higher before the collapse. Until there is enough supply of coins to soak up the demand, this will fly higher. Probably a good year or two until then.

We may just be in at the beginning of an S-Curve (google it).

16million btc supply
- 1million of Satoshis (never moved from his wallet
- 1million lost during first year where it was worth less than a penny and harddrives crashes

That leaves you with 14million. Out of those 14million, how many are actually being moved/uses (active)?? Stats show 5million.

So, we’re about to let institutions and BIG finance Whales come into the market for these 5million BTCs?!?!!!

2bEcPMj

Last edited:
I had a $250 Limit on Coinbase, Spread the $250 amongst all BTC, LTC, ETH. I had to jump the wave before it's too late. Im Holding these joints forever. But later on this week i'll be transferring some BTC or ETH for a solid altcoin that will get me rolling in 2018, still doing a bit of research on them.

I had a $250 Limit on Coinbase, Spread the $250 amongst all BTC, LTC, ETH. I had to jump the wave before it's too late. Im Holding these joints forever. But later on this week i'll be transferring some BTC or ETH for a solid altcoin that will get me rolling in 2018, still doing a bit of research on them.

Likewise. Looking to pump a couple hundred dollars into loading up on some chump change altcoins just to see what happens. Not even looking for quick returns. Probably just sit on them for several years while trying to forget I even have them.

I'll be making a move in a couple weeks after some comprehensive research.

I've been reading and watching videos trying to learn more about bitcoin... At the moment I can't afford to buy 1 bitcoin at its full price. So I was thinking I should buy a fraction of one. Then with that fraction buy some altcoin that have gone down. Then hold on to that and wait til they go up in value. Then afterwards sell it for more Bitcoin value..?

Yea you don't have to purchase a whole one. You can just purchase $100 worth or whatever and still see the gains.

Someone explain how to set up a mining operation?

We may just be in at the beginning of an S-Curve (google it).

16million btc supply
- 1million of Satoshis (never moved from his wallet
- 1million lost during first year where it was worth less than a penny and harddrives crashes

That leaves you with 14million. Out of those 14million, how many are actually being moved/uses (active)?? Stats show 5million.

So, we’re about to let institutions and BIG finance Whales come into the market for these 5million BTCs?!?!!!

2bEcPMj
This is why I think the true market cap is much smaller than it seems right now. I think only 20-30 billion USD has actually come into the market for BTC, there very well could be much more room upward.

I've been reading and watching videos trying to learn more about bitcoin... At the moment I can't afford to buy 1 bitcoin at its full price. So I was thinking I should buy a fraction of one. Then with that fraction buy some altcoin that have gone down. Then hold on to that and wait til they go up in value. Then afterwards sell it for more Bitcoin value..?

This was my first strategy when I started, if I had of just held BTC I would have tripled my money. I suggest you buy that fraction and hold it, then buy some more strictly for trading alt coins

bought $100 worth of btc through coinbase
or at least tried
used my checking account
is it normal to take this long
its still pending in the app

Got 3 bitcoins back in 2011 for silkroad. Orders never went through and friend found our stash luckily.

Researched cryptos intensively since March 2017. Trauma surgery in October so unable to work and all that. Basically started my crypto investment there. Luckily got heavy stakes into Iota at .33 and Stellar Lumens at .015 and .02 with small positions left in bitcoin and eth now.

Last week has been especially great for me. This crypto boom has been my saving grace as I only receive disability which really isn't much. HODLing for at least 3-5 more years for XLM and IOTA to hopefully be able to straight purchase property after Med school.

Not an expert by any means but I would definitely suggest looking at Railblocks as it uses the same tech as IOTA and could make some moves. Also having a healthy position in monero would probably be a good idea in case governments start regulating.

Why do you think Ethereum has been stagnant lately?
What if the see the investors in eth see momentum of bit coin & throwing everything at it? I only got $25 in eth but since Tuesday it’s been straight trash decline. I just got off work. Was gonna put $100 on eth waiting for a bounce back but it don’t look so good.

Eth will bounce back. These dips are normal. I think now might be the best time to cop Eth, it will reach $500 again soon.

Back
Top Bottom