Official Bitcoin Thread

I really think it’s gonna speed up and get to 20k in a day or two and just fall back to 13-15k and chop around genre for a while. Technicals say to hold for right now. Continuing another leg up. Trading is all about those psychological numbers.

From january 1st of this year btc's value rose 16x. I have no doubt by end of next year btc will be at least 100k. That would be 6x from now. Childs play.

it goes down to 400 or better yet 375 im buying like crazy

Old head at my gym was saying he thinks itll drop in the coming weeks then spike back up. Hoping hes right, just waiting on it so i can cop moar

From january 1st of this year btc's value rose 16x. I have no doubt by end of next year btc will be at least 100k. That would be 6x from now. Childs play.

Don't you think there will be a MAJOR crack down before then??

Fap gonna have to hire blackwater operatives to protect his compound when the government come for his Trezor :nerd:

Fam, I bought more Bitcoin at around 15k...what feels like a few minutes ago.:lol:

I can see it hitting 20k today. I think it'll take a dip soon and steady somewhere around where it is now.

I really need a Litecoin dip so I can scoop some more.

Resell a Bogo Hoodie and pump it in to CC market #RealLifeGoals

I've been thinking about that for a while... kind of regret not doing something about it, a few months ago.

I could flip Zebra Yeezys x2 ($550+ each), couple of these Beluga 2.0's ($350 each), Cream UB's ($500+), and a few others... I could buy like... an 8-ball of bitcoin :lol:

I swear man, look at these scared MF'ers....

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/07/bitcoin-futures-push-back-by-wall-street-banks.html?__source=Facebook|crypto

mGxO6zn.jpg

So which is it....bitcoin is a scam, ponzi, bubble?!?! PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUF IS!!! BUT YOU SCAAAARED?!?!?!? EVERYONE LOOK AT BIG BANKS. This is what you believe in vs BITCOIN?!?!

Back
Top Bottom