Official Bitcoin Thread

Anyone have any experience with BTC transactions Pending forever? Friend sent me some BTC using Blockchain and it's been pending for like 12 hours. Not a small amount either. Anything I can do to speed it up?

I have 6 Extra creams I was going to hold on for a year for prices to hit $800+ but now I'm thinking of selling them now for $450 and throw all the money in ETH. What do you guys think? I'm leaning to selling now

I have 6 Extra creams I was going to hold on for a year for prices to hit $800+ but now I'm thinking of selling them now for $450 and throw all the money in ETH. What do you guys think? I'm leaning to selling now

I mean hard to predict "if" they will hit $800 in a year

I'm sure value will go up but could be slightly more or even past $1000

thats your call. In the end selling all those pairs can make you more money in a year than waiting a year for them to increase in value.

Damn, the hype is real....you see 49ers QB Matt Barkley's Crypto game is strong!!! Haa, dude is on ETH [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Last edited:
I follow serious day traders who make 6-7 figures per year and even they are in on crypto now. They are realizing the potential now that 1 bitcoin is worth more than physical gold.

You were right. Pending trade finally went through after about 10 hours. Limit issues that came out of nowhere fixed in about 24 hours. My account is back good to go.
wish i could say the same... Limits still sitting.

Belugas took a year to hit 1k. I think these hit around 800 in a year. I sold all my pairs except 1 pair of belugas. Thing is, crypto has been doing crazy good the past month and obv has more mainstream attention so I'm a little shook it's a bubble but then when I look at the grand scheme of things I realize it's a drop in the bucket. Gotta give a huge shoutout to Zyzz. I saw dudes flame him a ton here but that post in the yeezy thread opened my eyes. Thank you

Belugas took a year to hit 1k. I think these hit around 800 in a year. I sold all my pairs except 1 pair of belugas. Thing is, crypto has been doing crazy good the past month and obv has more mainstream attention so I'm a little shook it's a bubble but then when I look at the grand scheme of things I realize it's a drop in the bucket. Gotta give a huge shoutout to Zyzz. I saw dudes flame him a ton here but that post in the yeezy thread opened my eyes. Thank you
Belugas haven't been out for a year.

Im gonna be real, a lot of you doing this blindly on a whim are going to be in serious trouble one day. Y'all better learn how to read/research things rather than blindly following people are thinking everything will go to the moon.

Im gonna be real, a lot of you doing this blindly on a whim are going to be in serious trouble one day. Y'all better learn how to read/research things rather than blindly following people are thinking everything will go to the moon.

Agreed. What are your thoughts on digital currency as a whole?

just like anything in life....everyone has to put their big boy pants on.  

I know by the end of this year I'm going to have made at least 6 figures from this (wishful thinking), So I need to prepare myself for whitdrawing. For those who have already cashed out, which route did you go?

Last edited:
I know by the end of this year I'm going to have made at least 6 figures from this (wishful thinking), So I need to prepare myself for whitdrawing. For those who have already
done that, which route did you go?

How much would you say you've put into this to end up making 6 figures?

Bitcoin was ~500$ at this time last year. So, you would have tripled your profits. ETH was 11$ at this time last year, it's around 100$ now. If you put like 10k into ETH last year, you'd be around six figures.

Back
Top Bottom