Official Bitcoin Thread

I like this guys videos he provides technical analysis .

Also his chart on where LTC price will be depending on market cap . This is a long term hold for me.

Last edited:
LTC had a hell of a week. I'm mad I didn't put more in when it was 22.

I won't make that same mistake again. Just put in another 4K at 30.38

LTC had a hell of a week. I'm mad I didn't put more in when it was 22.

I won't make that same mistake again. Just put in another 4K at 30.38

good luck bro. slowly but surely were gonna go up.

I feel like everyone shoulda jumped on once coinbase added it and especially low prices. yes I guess you can call that jumping n blind but I don't think anyone on here is stupid enough to invest life savings and money they can't afford to lose.

while yes things can come crashing down, some of this stuff was dirt cheap that most of us can easily afford.

you could have spend the cost of a pair of Jordans into LTC and made decent buck?

Is ripple the next wave right now?
I'm guessing XRP = Ripple?

Those instructions above seems simple enough going the bitstamp route to hop on this ripple wave.

Last edited:
Is ripple the next wave right now?
I'm using XRP = Ripple?

Those instructions above seems simple enough going the bitstamp route to hop on this ripple wave.

****, I don't have any current bill on me. I've been doing everything electronically, SMH

What do you mean any current bill on you?
Might jump into ripple today.
Good buy right now?

What do you mean any current bill on you?
Might jump into ripple today.
Good buy right now?

have to take picture front and back of ID and proof of residence with mail. I usually shred everything. I found a piece of mail but not sure if it will count?

from what I'm reading Macron getting elected as French president over Le Pen will cause a small dip in cryptos followed by another wave. going to be keeping a heavy eye on ETH and LTC the next couple days

Last edited:
Can anyone do me a huge favor and let me know how to buy NXT. I have a poloniex acct and when I try to make a deposit the deposit address come up. Do I just need to paste that address into my send function of my jaxx wallet and deposit some eth or am I missing something? Appreciate it.

Can anyone do me a huge favor and let me know how to buy NXT. I have a poloniex acct and when I try to make a deposit the deposit address come up. Do I just need to paste that address into my send function of my jaxx wallet and deposit some eth or am I missing something? Appreciate it.
better off just testing it out. send a small amount

yea getting ready to buy on poloneix even though the site is being kinda garbage.

wish I didn't send info and documents to bitstamp

Back
Top Bottom