Official Bitcoin Thread

I understand the obvious reasons for why you'd want your coins to be available instantly but if you guys are planning on holding long term does it really matter to wait a week?

You guys doing something that I should know about?

I understand the obvious reasons for why you'd want your coins to be available instantly but if you guys are planning on holding long term does it really matter to wait a week?

In a scenario where one currency is holding steady and another is jumping it's convenient to be able to instacop and then shift. This kinda happened this week with ether and ltc

Yes I do things diff then alot of ppl in here. I day trade crypto. Of course I have my long term stack but mostly day trade to add to my long term stack

can any1 PM me the discord group chat 
nerd.gif

I can't officially sign up for Gdaxx because my ID is expired smh.

Bought some LTC today at around 24.41

Holding off on BTC and ETH for now as am I just waiting for a dip and buy some. 

I can't officially sign up for Gdaxx because my ID is expired smh.

Bought some LTC today at around 24.41

Holding off on BTC and ETH for now as am I just waiting for a dip and buy some. 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji] i kid...i kid

anyone know a good place to buy ripple or eth classic? also wow at ETH hitting 100+ 
pimp.gif

Where? All I've seen is close to $98 :lol: I'm not on gdax at the moment so must of been quick or Coinbase is extremely slow

For the guys using the Coinbase app, are y'all just buying them transferig right away to another (Jaxx) wallet? Or leaving it in Coinbase to sell whenever?

Advantages besides real time transfer of crypto of another wallet? Also any other easy apps (like Coinbase) to purchase the other Cryptocurrency (Ripple, DASH, etc)? Just signed up for Poloniex for other currencies but I do not see a bank account or credit card option to buy crypto.

Last edited:
I need a coinbase alternative, after reading a few reddit threads seems customer service is almost non existent, i want to buy but i cant because of this dumb limit that i never passed.

For the guys using the Coinbase app, are y'all just buying them transferig right away to another (Jaxx) wallet? Or leaving it in Coinbase to sell whenever?

Advantages besides real time transfer of crypto of another wallet? Also any other easy apps (like Coinbase) to purchase the other Cryptocurrency (Ripple, DASH, etc)? Just signed up for Poloniex for other currencies but I do not see a bank account or credit card option to buy crypto.

I would like to a lot of these answers as well.

I didn't try Poloinex but from what I read in the thread, you already need to have some form of crypto currency in another wallet and transfer it from there to Polo.

I'm only on coin base right now. I'm still not sure what other Altcoins to look into.

Had a little chat with a long time bitcoin enthusiast today, he had alot of good stuff to say about the recent jumps. Wish i could of use his machine to grab some BTC but it has a 10% at the time figured id wait for coinbase to fix my account.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji] i kid...i kid
Lol thats why I jumped in at a lil under $20 . Thinking about getting in on one of the cheaper alt coins . The gains will take you further.

Last edited:
I am as well. Which ones are you looking at
I have to do research on them first before jumping in honestly, going to upload my ID right now lol .

What do you all think? Really has me wanting to buy 1 coin and just hold it forever .

Back
Top Bottom