Official Bitcoin Thread

finally made the plunge and got some TRON.
XVG next... but what y'all thinking about POE?

i mentioned poe in here yesterday and told peeps to watch for it. I like the idea behind it and the backing that it has. Could be nice in the future. it's grown well since its creation.

so i know fees are unavoidable but want to get an idea of what you are doing. Whats the best way to minimize fees when selling a coin? sending them in small groups back to coinbase or all at once

i mentioned poe in here yesterday and told peeps to watch for it. I like the idea behind it and the backing that it has. Could be nice in the future. it's grown well since its creation.
What’s the backing behind it? The biggest issue for that industry is marketing, does Poe have a plan for that?

For anyone of yall that use liqui exchange rumor of a hack is spreading.

My advice to the newbs, is step your wallet game education up and never leave coins an exchange you not planning to sell/flip in the recent future

Familiarize yourself what erc20 tokens and what wallets can hold them, some coins have their own wallets and lite clients wallets so you dont have to download the entire blockchain. Invest in a hardware wallet , find out about paper wallets and learn about private keys

Everyone is a target for hackers and you are food, the more you post about how much you purchased and so on so forth. A guy in NY was set up and robbed at gunpoint for 1.8 mill worth of eth, by a guy he knew friend,

Get your coins off exchanges whether they are decentralized or not. Ether delta got hit yesterday. Also beware of phishing sites and links you press . Save your destinations in your favorites, people are using Google ads as phishing sites.
It's the wild West my g's

Just locked in some more ltc on this slow week... purchase some btc as well...

Need to find a hard wallet that i want that ships earlier than February.

Crypto is gaining momentum but not with those who don't understand it which is 95 percent of the world. We are still the minority here and in the next 5 years we should all be able to quit our jobs and flourish...

I saw the article on ripple. But then someone here said Ripple wouldn’t be able to take off like that due to market caps.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Well ripple has a large amount of coins and the market cap is small in comparison to the coin reserved... so a substantial push will have to be made for levels to go to the moon or even 100 dollars...

If you think Poe can catch a pump great but I don’t see it having a long term success story. Trade it if you like it but be careful about marrying it.

This how I feel about xvg. Joint got pumped because of mcafee tweeting about it. High circulation and it's not a true privacy coin.

I mean it forked off of dogecoin

What’s the backing behind it? The biggest issue for that industry is marketing, does Poe have a plan for that?

They haven't been marketing, they've just been working away, letting the actions speak for themselves so far.

They're all about proper attribution of creative assets, with the fcc changing the internet, people could be creating their own online experiences in the future...could be HUGE. 'Could'.

Backers on board:

One of the guys that was working on BTC
Two guys from Ethereum/smart wallet and jaxx
A guy from yahoo
A guy from viacom/fox and vimeo

to name a few.

XVG it is then

Ey5HDU.gif

I like Delta>Blockfolio but my blockfolio is the accurate one. Not sure how info is added correctly in both.
Yea same here it’s saying I’m down -200 bch on Blockfolio but -300 on delta. I manually added all my info to both too

Delta UI/UX is better though

Back
Top Bottom