Official Bitcoin Thread

I'm gonna be sick if the year end forecasts from a few months ago for BTC ($10K) and ETH ($500) are what we really gonna see come December 31. :lol::smh::sick:

Btc bottom target 8200 (my opinion only)
I was thinking somewhere in the 8k range also, I'm not looking at a chart right now but could possibly dip a little lower than that.

Charlie sold it all right before a massive correction..

000.gif
He's been talking about a bear cycle coming for a week or two now & people didn't want to listen. Just kept buying, some even snapped back at him

**** me

Why did I maxed put at 788 ... I'm hating life.

I just keep thinking about this money I could of have made.

That one dude at barbershop who told everyone about Bitcoin gonna be scruffy for a lil while with these prices.

From 10k to 12k btc in a second .. I was literally staring at it before it changed. Man kinda shook this morning.

I want to add but who knows where the bottom is, I was talking about adding at 14k and it blew right through it.

I'm trying to snag one whole shiny bitcoin during this drop if I can

I'm HODL'ing, the market will correct itself, always does. But to see my LTC take such a dip definitely hurts...lol

Just look at the ether charts from earlier this year. **** tanked man. Look where it is now

If you believe in crypto and the technology, there is zero reason to panic. If you bought only to make a quick buck, well RIP

yeah too many people were into it for the gains (including me) thats why so many **** coins went to the moon lol.

If you believe in the tech, just hold on. this is a long term play

Back
Top Bottom