Official Bitcoin Thread

Anybody here have AION?

Easily going to be a $10 coin. Missed out on this when it was presented to me.

Waiting to buy below $5

Anybody here have AION?

Easily going to be a $10 coin. Missed out on this when it was presented to me.

Waiting to buy below $5
Mentioned it here before, got this when it dipped to around 3.50 and sold at about 5.50 for verge trying to play the manipulation/dips, smh. Definitely has growth potential with an expected pump this month. It'll dip again before that, watched it go up and down a few times before moving. If verge pumps again i'll probably move the amount back.

Been looking for an excuse to go back to SF - was planning to once baseball season rolls back around. If there's a meetup there (or anywhere in the states really) I'm down.

NT BTCT

CC3E5A10-4771-4662-BA2F-27605EF064A4.jpeg

what should i add onto my bittrex account?

post what you think I should add to my current bittrex port and WHY.

Also adding a story on how you got into crypto will HELP :smile:

If I decide to add your coin, I'll send you a lil sumthin.

**Make sure to post an ltc address so I can pay you :smile:

bittrex-today.jpg

- I will decide by this afternoon PST. thx

what should i add onto my bittrex account?

post what you think I should add to my current bittrex port and WHY.

Also adding a story on how you got into crypto will HELP :smile:

If I decide to add your coin, I'll send you a lil sumthin.

**Make sure to post an ltc address so I can pay you :smile:

bittrex-today.jpg

- I will decide by this afternoon PST. thx

LEND I can see this one making moves this year as more and more people are getting in to crypto market.

LKYkFDfJBSLzNnRieHENR2EGkU18vgaBs3

I’m being dumb and waiting for XRP to hit like $1.75 before buying a bunch of coins but it keeps going to like $1.86 the lowest then shooting back up

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr

I suggest XLM!! Very solid coin, can see this being widely used in the future. It's in the right track to what cryptocurrency needs to be. Fast with low fees.

LL3tUsyA8B51pne9mrxCDkXP11od6knKAq

Story on how i got into crypto? Niketalk general section! Been here for more than 10 years. Wasted so much time in general section, finally getting paid for it through crypto lmfao

Last edited:
Mentioned it here before, got this when it dipped to around 3.50 and sold at about 5.50 for verge trying to play the manipulation/dips, smh. Definitely has growth potential with an expected pump this month. It'll dip again before that, watched it go up and down a few times before moving. If verge pumps again i'll probably move the amount back.

Spoke too soon.

$9.82 already.

Smh

Monero because its top dog as far as privacy coins go. It solves the issue of anonymity, a main reason why crypto was started in the first place. Has relatively low circulation with major backing in asia. And it's already being used as a currency

Main reason I got into crypto was to make money :lol: I stayed because of the community and the volatility. It makes trading fun and gives entertainment on a regular basis.

LTy8NtQ5969GTE8qmW6mZw2REi47Aiz4Vc

Another great suggestion, BUT i'm asking a coin for my BITTREX port.

**Looks like you guys aren't reading my post ...hmmm.

Myriad. First crypto with 5 algorithm built in. I can see a 28x gain in 2018 at current price.

How i got into crypto
. for the gains. Was in stoxk market for a small while. Didnt see as much gains. Looked into crypto .. Trying to buy my girl a ring. And setting my little one on a good path when she gets older.

Ltc
LQhaNAKgvo3RPa82UiAtdvoiABaGhr5L6c

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom