Official Bitcoin Thread

ksteezy ksteezy I'm a hypebest too there's nothing wrong with that. Why you think I'm in here too? We are more alike than different. I see you getting into something I know there's mass hype around it. Like you got into pops which I was into as well (majority of my pops are gone and I made a lot of money) but you just played the game a little different than me. I'm playing this game different as well lol.

Team Ripple, more news..

A67A9DCC-E9A8-4A62-99D4-D68DA3D80FD5.jpeg

ksteezy ksteezy I'm a hypebest too there's nothing wrong with that. Why you think I'm in here too? We are more alike than different. I see you getting into something I know there's mass hype around it. Like you got into pops which I was into as well (majority of my pops are gone and I made a lot of money) but you just played the game a little different than me. I'm playing this game different as well lol.

I understand...you should know well by now, there is money to be made where there is hype, I think where you are wrong is that you think is already to late to profit off this, I give this 2018 and after that is a wrap, get in, achieve your goals, keep a little bit invested, liquidate asap...least that’s my plan...if it sinks, **** it, you miss every shot you don’t take I guess.

will ETH hit 1k today? will coinbase announce they adding ripple this week? 2018 looking good already.

ksteezy ksteezy I agree about it being a wrap in 2018 which is why I used the yeezy analogy but probably didn't explain it how I was thinking. But the analogy is like everyone is buying yeezy at resale now hoping resale will go up even more while the smart ones are yeezy less with money instead right now. Sure some people can buy at resale, and sell for even more short term make a quick buck. But the real people making money were those who could buy at retail (similar to mining). And if you can never even wear the yeezy (like you can't do anything valuable with bitcoin) when that artificial price is gone you are left with nothing. Just made a smarter person richer at your expense because you got caught in same hype as everyone else.

What happens when it's no longer worth mining for anyone because it takes so long to find a block chain and actually end up getting a coin from it? When the juice (bitcoin) isn't worth the squeeze (time and electricity) any more then who will continue to support the block chain? From my understanding these all have a market cap so why mine when there's almost nothing left to mine? And then your whole support system for the cryptocurrency is lost and everyone dumps at the same time rapidly.

So after following the thread for a few weeks (with intrigue) and doing my own research, I still believe cryptocurrency is a whole lot of nothing.

The only potential I see, which is what most people in here seem to be doing, is day trading for the short term. Bitcoin is hyper volatile and the average person would be crazy to invest long term in this, if they even have heard or understood it.

Bitcoins are not leveraged against the survival of a governments ability to borrow in the future or any tangible assets.

Without any sort of guarantee they are only as valuable as the market dictates. It's an emotional market of lemmings right now (evidenced by ksteezy ksteezy thread presence). They are like buying a stock from a company that does not have any intellectual property, physical property, which also produces nothing. These are hype coins.

If consumer confidence in bitcoin falls, it will vanish without any chance of return for those who invested.

I'm just curious who here has actually been smart enough to cash all out at the highs and not just reinvest back into a new coin, but invest in something else real? If everyone is getting rich off and winning off crypto, then who are the losers?

Great opportunity for short term day trading (if you have time) and scam artists. If I could buy bitcoins straight cash I would revisit getting into it. If I have to purchase through an app linked to a credit card or checking account these are not worth it for me.

Before you all get upset like last time I shared my opinions. Remember they are just my opinions I'm not attaching anyone in here and still think this is all very interesting to watch. It's just not for me and don't think it will ever catch on to be anything that is agreed upon by society to have real value. The only value crypto has now is what people think. Yes there are many people agreeing it's valuable but many others don't even know it exists.

Now to figure out how to short this bubble with real money...that's my plan.
you got this all wrong ...

So after following the thread for a few weeks (with intrigue) and doing my own research, I still believe cryptocurrency is a whole lot of nothing.

The only potential I see, which is what most people in here seem to be doing, is day trading for the short term. Bitcoin is hyper volatile and the average person would be crazy to invest long term in this, if they even have heard or understood it.

Bitcoins are not leveraged against the survival of a governments ability to borrow in the future or any tangible assets.

Without any sort of guarantee they are only as valuable as the market dictates. It's an emotional market of lemmings right now (evidenced by ksteezy ksteezy thread presence). They are like buying a stock from a company that does not have any intellectual property, physical property, which also produces nothing. These are hype coins.

If consumer confidence in bitcoin falls, it will vanish without any chance of return for those who invested.

I'm just curious who here has actually been smart enough to cash all out at the highs and not just reinvest back into a new coin, but invest in something else real? If everyone is getting rich off and winning off crypto, then who are the losers?

Great opportunity for short term day trading (if you have time) and scam artists. If I could buy bitcoins straight cash I would revisit getting into it. If I have to purchase through an app linked to a credit card or checking account these are not worth it for me.

Before you all get upset like last time I shared my opinions. Remember they are just my opinions I'm not attaching anyone in here and still think this is all very interesting to watch. It's just not for me and don't think it will ever catch on to be anything that is agreed upon by society to have real value. The only value crypto has now is what people think. Yes there are many people agreeing it's valuable but many others don't even know it exists.

Now to figure out how to short this bubble with real money...that's my plan.

From my research, it was the opposite. It's more than just Bitcoin.
Learning about the blockchain and public decentralised ledgers is the real key here.

People have taken the main tech behind Bitcoin and are using it in many useful ways.

Gladius aims to use decentralisation to help against DDOS attacks using on demand bandwidth from connected nodes and reward the nodes/users with cryptocurrency.
Golem is building a decentralised service for GPU rendering on the cloud using nodes and rewarding those nodes/users with cryptocurrency.

The more people use those services, the more the currency is worth. So while you might not get equity in the company like IPO's, if you get the coins at a cheap price, you will earn a lot of money if it's price surges.

When doing the research, I look to see that the blockchain is solving or at least improving a problem that we have.
It doesn't even have to be solving a problem, it could be creating new markets or opportunities.

A lot of the more popular coins already have working prototypes or MVP's so they're already running. It's up to the investor to see whether they will invest in hype or working products.

hey guys so i am new to bitcoin and just starting out (still waiting for my deposit to go through FML) but i have been reading up on the thread and looking into investing in TRON, XLM, XRP, XEM. The only thing is that these coins have gone up tremendously since I began looking at them (3-4 days ago). are they still worth buying or wait for drop off? at what point do you say that one coin is just too expensive to invest in?

wish i invested earlier like you folks :lol:

thank you NT :nthat:

Been waiting for this "bubble" to "burst". People really think that 760 bil in total market cap gonna dissapear into thin air

hey guys so i am new to bitcoin and just starting out (still waiting for my deposit to go through FML) but i have been reading up on the thread and looking into investing in TRON, XLM, XRP, XEM. The only thing is that these coins have gone up tremendously since I began looking at them (3-4 days ago). are they still worth buying or wait for drop off?

wish i invested earlier like you folks :lol:

thank you NT :nthat:
Don't chase cheap coins, chase tech. With that being said, trx is still undervalued at the moment I'm regardless of it's spike.

I would also throw money in ethereum once it pulls back a little

Back
Top Bottom