Official Bitcoin Thread

So you feel better how someone can take it physically then have a 24word seed/passphrase that can't be hacked?! How about i put my trezor in a room with your safe....and let a robber do what they gotta do. Who's gonna lose their money, you or me?

EDUCATE YOURSELF. YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN SOMEONE. STAY HUMBLE.

I can assure you that no one is physically taking a 2000 lb, UL listed safe that's bolted to the floor in an enclosed, locked room inside a building protected with alarms on every inside and outside door/window and cameras on every foot of the perimeter. Your dog could chew up your hardware wallet though.

I can assure you that no one is physically taking a 2000 lb, UL listed safe that's bolted to the floor in an enclosed room inside a building protected with alarms on every inside and outside door/window and cameras on every foot of the perimeter. Your dog could chew up your hardware wallet though.

Uneducated again...they can chew and swallow it up. My funds are safe. Pls do more research to save face...ur sounding silly now

If I ever made enough to retire/quit my job I would throw 50 percent of my crypto money in an index fund.

Gold/silver is worthless to me lol

dude posted money in safe? nice job losing 2% to inflation every year my dude.

And says he pulls cash to buy things? Missing out on those credit card rewards as well.

And the comments about the person who still has their money instead of having yeezys is better off? Huh? There hasn't been a Yeezy model yet that couldn't be resold for at least $100+ profit from MSRP.

If I ever made enough to retire/quit my job I would throw 50 percent of my crypto money in an index fund.

Gold/silver is worthless to me lol

Isn’t it said that if fiat was to ever fall, gold/silver will remain?

I can assure you that no one is physically taking a 2000 lb, UL listed safe that's bolted to the floor in an enclosed room inside a building protected with alarms on every inside and outside door/window and cameras on every foot of the perimeter. Your dog could chew up your hardware wallet though.

You realize that you can still recover your funds with a passcode or phrase even if the physical device gets destroyed

Like, you actually realize that....right?

I think people on the fringes get hung up on bitcoin and the likelihood of it replacing fiat currency.

That’s kinda like looking at pong on the Atari in the 70’s and saying video games ain’t never gonna be ****.

The ‘final’ product might not be there yet but the premise/technology is undeniable.

And as yesterday’s shift in market dominance suggests this is bigger than bitcoin now.

Ol boy is literally this guy on Reddit this morning

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2018-01-04-09-47-45.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2018-01-04-09-47-45.jpg
    647.7 KB · Views: 34
  • SmartSelectImage_2018-01-04-09-48-05.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2018-01-04-09-48-05.jpg
    511.2 KB · Views: 30
Bitcoin being a currency of the future is hull****. Something that takes hours to transfer will never work. But bitcoin being an asset that you can speculate on and store your money like gold will live forever.

Isn’t it said that if fiat was to ever fall, gold/silver will remain?

Nah, crypto will lol. One of the reasons why people love crypto is because the scam of dollar/gold/silver. Do we even know the supply of gold/silver? Cash gets printed every day. Its heavliy manipulated by the goverment. Crypto is what it is, even if whales can manipulate prices sometimes it's transparent, we can see it.

The ‘final’ product might not be there yet but the premise/technology is undeniable.

And as yesterday’s shift in market dominance suggests this is bigger than bitcoin now.

Exactly what I've said. The tech is super interesting. In the long run, bitcoin will suffer from being first and not best. I'm willing to bet on that.

I come in with a differing mindset to spark a convo so o can learn more and y'all just think I'm bragging. If I wanted to brag I would do it bigger. So here. That safe is probably worth more than most people have invested in bitcoin. It's loaded and unloaded every day I'm literally printing money. I don't want all my money in cash obviously, this is why crypto interests me. But I can't go any where and buy bitcoin or crypto straight cash can I? From my understanding it can only be done online with linked CC or checking account. Defeats purpose for me.

Dude really posted a photo of a vault. LMAO.

I got a 2,000 pound vault door from when my family had a nice stash of gold and it's rotting in the garage now. Maybe I should post that too?

hennessy hennessy

How bout this, since you always "printing money" how bout you invest that 1k your willing to bet fap with, and see for yourself. Invest in some coins, give it like 2-3 months and if it isnt working out then youll know how YOU feel about it.

If you making all that money, then im sure you know the "scared money dont make no money" phrase.

Yo what's going on with binance.. it's been like 8 hours since I tried to transfer some eth from coinbase to binance to rock with more ethereum (I know yall told me not to though LOL, I gotta relax (NORE voice))

Dude really posted a photo of a vault. LMAO.

I got a 2,000 pound vault door from when my family had a nice stash of gold and it's rotting in the garage now. Maybe I should post that too?

Maybe this is better for you:

image.jpg

This is how I make money. Probably looks just as confusing to you as bitcoin looks to a regular person.

Back
Top Bottom