Official Bitcoin Thread

Wait, you are invested your life savings in cannabis , which the Republicans are completely against and you think bitcoin is a bubble and trying to tell us to get out of crypto?

The republicans are completely against cannabis? That would be news to me. A lot GOP party members are pretty upset with Sessions right now. Cannabis has support from all over. I didn't invest my life savings into cannabis. I own a "cannabis touching" company not a medical cannabis company. Big difference. I found a niche, I'm well insulated from the risks and barriers many cannabis companies have.

But any way, I'd keep on eye on them to see how low they get they are definitely going to go back up.

XLM right now

tenor.gif

Personally just took my profits from a few alts I have strictly for swing trading and dumped into LTC... taking those profits once it shoots... this is going to be fun.

Only thing I'm holding in coinbase is ETH. BTC is losing lots of market share and there are other coins that can compete with LTC easily.

Xrb should also be voted onto binance. It already jumped from $4 to $30 in the past 2 weeks. How much can these new exchanges push it?

Xrb should also be voted onto binance. It already jumped from $4 to $30 in the past 2 weeks. How much can these new exchanges push it?

you already have the option to deposit xrb on kucoin. They doing "upgrades" to the site. Might have to refresh the site like Yeezysupply

ETH taking forever to transfer to binance, been hours now, can't even see the transaction on etherscan yet

Back
Top Bottom