Official Bitcoin Thread

Everything is green, my portfolio is happy but I keep thinking about coins I used to hold that are just going off (ENJ, FUN) uggggggggggggggggggggh

Told some of y'all about QLink on discord couple weeks back.....Dont let it creep up on you. Now at .52 cents

Got into it as soon as it went up on Kucoin.
I was only able to put in 150 but it's already made a decent profit.

Simple Token has also done well for me.

All about getting in early.

This thread was dead for about 2 to 3 weeks now I can't keep up with it?

Name some coins that are pennies right now, thanks

I'm not gonna lie man, if you're serious about penny stocks with huge potential...u gotta go kucoin exchange....the reasons are:

- lots of coins there that are ONLY on this exchange...so once it gets picked up on binance, bittrex, polo... i'm sure it'll rise
- coins under the NEO blockchain seem to be exclusive to only KUCOIN (redpulse, deepbrain, dragonchain, utrust, qlink, etc!!)

Seems like a no brainer to atleast make a "flip" once they get on other exchanges. Think of KUCOIN as triple AAA baseball. GOOD LUCK!!

this is gambling, the rebalancing of the wealth of the world needs is going to happen and I believe cypto will be used to do it. which one remains to be seen. Bankers have been cheating the game for a while now when it comes to how they run and control the fiat so the rest of the world has loss faith in the original banking system. Its all just a waiting game because trust and believe they are looking for a better alternative because people cheat too much hence why we had that recession.

2020 census will give jobs to people and they'll pay all the taxes

I'll take a 2020 census job

Wait you gotta give us your thoughts on LTC

LTC jumped from $30 - $300 after consolidating for months. Be patient, the tech is just perfect for the influx of new users coming in....quick, fast, easily accessible. Honestly, I don't know why its not over 1k...but I do know it will be by how this market is going. Stay patient, hope ur all flourishing!

My only goal is hodl. Im going down with the ship if it sink **** it lol

Yep. I went in fully ready to lose all the money I put into crypto. If it dies, I won't be surprised. It's a new and volatile market with a ton of hype around it propping it up. I bought in because I also believe in the tech and want to actually USE my ETH to buy stuff with eventually. That being said, ETH finally breaking $1k :pimp:.

So is that Dogecoin worth looking into or not? lol

People can't resist a cheap coin regardless of how ridiculous the coin is. I'm sure not many people take the coin seriously so like with all coins, even more so this one, put in what you're ok with losing.

I'm not gonna lie man, if you're serious about penny stocks with huge potential...u gotta go kucoin exchange....the reasons are:

- lots of coins there that are ONLY on this exchange...so once it gets picked up on binance, bittrex, polo... i'm sure it'll rise
- coins under the NEO blockchain seem to be exclusive to only KUCOIN (redpulse, deepbrain, dragonchain, utrust, qlink, etc!!)

Seems like a no brainer to atleast make a "flip" once they get on other exchanges. Think of KUCOIN as triple AAA baseball. GOOD LUCK!!

with binance and bittrex disabling new users, holding kucoin shares might be huge

Back
Top Bottom