Official Bitcoin Thread

I seen that story. But I'm more concerned of the future. Some day, more of these coins will be printed illegally and traded physically. Can definitely deceive the common person. Just show them the price online, give them a huge discount, and you're done. I can see this as an illegal growing business even for other alt coins.

Bruh AST is flying. Thoughts on if it's legit, or just a PND?

altcoin buzz made a video about it yesterday, its a pump and dump. Literally the news about AST/ Mike Novagratsz partnership is MONTHS old. Altcoin buzz made it seem like it was new lol, pumped literally minutes later after the video.

Ride the pump at your own risk

coinsmarkets been down for days, I have no idea the price of ECA or if my couins are still there. I was up like 2.5x before it went down too. freaking frustrating

Tron Gang...

6377543B-7D8A-4B44-87B9-171E8DC51A6A.jpeg

The stories we'll hear in 10 years about folks losing their 401k on a damn coin with nothing behind it.:rofl::smh:

All it takes is a quick google search to do your due diligence. A ton of people saw the trend and threw caution to the wind. That spike in November is gonna kill a lot of people's savings.

**** it, I put everything on LTC .... I just need it to reach 300-325 and I'll but back my position in ETH.

Just let it ride that was gonna be my suggestion

I did that with btc to Ltc yesterday I took a hit on fees via cb I sold to my usd wallet which is instant but u still get charged and then charged again when buying ltc

Yeap Yeap
Can someone explain SIA to me?

Its got no total supply, how can we measure its value?

I'm not against it, I just tend to stay away from the projects/coins with no hard cap.

Unless CMC is missing some info

Can someone explain SIA to me?

Its got no total supply, how can we measure its value?

I'm not against it, I just tend to stay away from the projects/coins with no hard cap.

Unless CMC is missing some info

Sia is basically decentralized cloud storage...Very redundant. Low cost to use.

Available supply is 31B

Back
Top Bottom