Official Bitcoin Thread

I like Tron but I think this pump is definitely a result of Justin continuing to pump his coin. It mentions and Alibaba developer but not mention of an actual partnership with them. Newbs gonna see that as the same thing

The tech should speak for itself. It's got a great outlook and idea. Let that be the selling point.

Decided to hop on VEN during this dump
Great move. Love this coin. Passive income, legit partnerships, moderate supply, launching heir own blockchain, potential government support, supposably one day they’ll be able to make 100,000 tps (gonna doubt that cause it sounds insane). Too much potential to not own at these levels.

Next Tron climb I am out

Yep. I'll buy a significant amount while it's holding steady in hopes that Justin's next hype stream will pump the coin for a few more days. After that I'll be ready to play with the big boys.

Last edited:
Great move. Love this coin. Passive income, legit partnerships, moderate supply, launching heir own blockchain, potential government support, supposably one day they’ll be able to make 100,000 tps (gonna doubt that cause it sounds insane). Too much potential to not own at these levels.
The fact that its gonna launch it's own block chain is what sold me. That means ICOs are gonna launch with VEN as the trading pair right?

Back
Top Bottom