Official Bitcoin Thread

I don't think Bitcoin will be worth "$100,000" anymore like many people and experts claim. Because these Alt Coins are flourishing. People buy Bitcoin and then just send it to exchanges.

Now's a great time to buy some dipping ARN (Aeron), just $3 or $4 each and only a circulating supply of 13 million. Guaranteed to reach $20 in a month or two. Maybe sooner and even higher. 370% increase within the last 7 days.

Was able to time the dip, got some more VEN. Seems like there's a ton of support at 4.30.

Hopefully I wake up to a nice surprise at under $4 so I can throw more money into it

I don't think Bitcoin will be worth "$100,000" anymore like many people and experts claim. Because these Alt Coins are flourishing. People buy Bitcoin and then just send it to exchanges.

Now's a great time to buy some dipping ARN (Aeron), just $3 or $4 each and only a circulating supply of 13 million. Guaranteed to reach $20 in a month or two. Maybe sooner and even higher. 370% increase within the last 7 days.

Yo their website looks like a Russian 419 scam waiting to happen LOL!

I bought 23 of those ARN's though lets see what happens

Sold 1/4 stack of my SALT (500) and moved it over to 2395 worth of APPCOIN on binance. DYOR. GOOD LUCK!

We buy APPCoin on binance! Let's flourish.

This coin looks like it has a lot of potential. Not even listed on coinmarketcap. IMO the name also has easy recall. I feel like this is a coin with potential that i got in early. Less than $3 right now. Sold 10k TRX for this. Let's get it.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who wants to pull out some profits but at the same time add more funds to buy other coins? Might not make sense but yeah... So much easy money to be made smh. I hate seeing other coins im not invested but i have looked at flourish. I know it's impossible to put a stake in each coin.. Doesnt help that my main squeeze LTC is such a tease..

Reactions: g14
I have some ether. Want to buy more but the price keeps going up. Should I wait ? A correction is due at some point this week right.

What makes you say that? :nerd:
For starter, it already starting from the looks of it. From .17 to .20 in 10 mins.
Massive buy orders and an increase in volume signals to me that a run is going to happen. Also.. Formed many bull flags on chart signal a bull run is imminent.

Also anticipation of news tomorrow.. Say what you want about the nye release.. But its been positive since.

And this was released earlier today. Shows signs of good things to come.

Imo this is the most valuable coin i own.

Invest wisely. I still reserve my rights to be wrong.

Screenshot_2018-01-07-23-46-20.png

Last edited:
people still buying xrp? pftt

shout out to holding onto bunnycoin since forever ..pump coming:wink:

And all of the US is still asleep. This is going to be a good one here boys.
B8DE4EB2-F30D-4223-86C6-875DF3247229.jpeg

you don't gotta post every time it goes on a nice run haha. I did the ICO and am loving the gains, but this is a bit od. appreciate you bringing it to everyones attention when it was at 10-20 cents but lets move to the next plays. I think everyone in here has seen RPX enough to make a decision on whether they want in by now. if not they'll miss the boat

XVG and TRX smh.

Crazy how things can turn around.

Be careful and research, don't go off the quick hype. That was my mistake. Go after a long term hold.

Back
Top Bottom