Official Bitcoin Thread

Need a little help here. I stuggle with cashing out after seeing these huge gains. I kinda want to cash out the amount i have i put in and let the gainz grow and use the initial investment elsewhere or back in savings.

But then yolo me says to not cash out and let it keep growing. Hell it aint gonna grow in the bank anyway.

I see VEN dropped under 4 while I was sleeping :smh: :smh:

Goofed .. hopefully it stays low because I left my laptop at home :lol: :smh:

I see VEN dropped under 4 while I was sleeping :smh: :smh:

Goofed .. hopefully it stays low because I left my laptop at home :lol: :smh:

dipped to 3.99 on binance for a quick min. hopefully it stays around this price range so i can buy some more soooon

anyone having trouble depositing into GDAX/coinbase? ive been waiting over a week now after using my bank acc to deposit :angry:

anyone having trouble depositing into GDAX/coinbase? ive been waiting over a week now after using my bank acc to deposit :angry:
Anything to do with a bank account is gonna take awhile by default and then you have to take into account the weekend/holiday.

Are you depositing cash into Coinbase? If so can I ask why? Just use your debit card to buy whichever asset you want and it will be available instantly.

Anything to do with a bank account is gonna take awhile by default and then you have to take into account the weekend/holiday.

Are you depositing cash into Coinbase? If so can I ask why? Just use your debit card to buy whichever asset you want and it will be available instantly.

Don’t know about y’all, but my bank account transfer is now INSTANT with low fees.

Been like this for 2 weeks now.

On Coinbase.

Guys, the floor is bleeding right now.

Where did $100B go? Ppl pulled their money out the market?

Time to Hodl!

i'm new to crypto so i thought depositing cash using coinbase/gdax would be the best option because of fees (was told by a friend to do this option). did not know that the waiting period would be this long TBH. i already put in as much as i would be willing to invest so i cant even use credit/debit card now to add on more because that would be over my personal limit of investing

Tron Added to Bitclude and Tidex exchanges.. i think ive decided to throw a few dollars on Tron every week. When and if China ever changes their stance on Cryptos, Tron will be one of the big benefactors..

Don’t know about y’all, but my bank account transfer is now INSTANT with low fees.

Been like this for 2 weeks now.

On Coinbase.
I haven't used my bank account on there in months :lol:. Maybe it's on a case by case basis. Next time I buy I'll try it out.

i'm new to crypto so i thought depositing cash using coinbase/gdax would be the best option because of fees (was told by a friend to do this option). did not know that the waiting period would be this long TBH. i already put in as much as i would be willing to invest so i cant even use credit/debit card now to add on more because that would be over my personal limit of investing
Yeah fees will be higher if you use debit, but the convenience of getting the funds immediately is worth it for me.

Good luck :pimp:.

I haven't used my bank account on there in months :lol:. Maybe it's on a case by case basis. Next time I buy I'll try it out.

Yeah fees will be higher if you use debit, but the convenience of getting the funds immediately is worth it for me.

Good luck :pimp:.

Don’t buy and find out, it’ll state it before you purchase..

Screenshot:

F3DF4E13-23FA-4442-9784-2006398EF6AD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom