Official Bitcoin Thread

anyone use kraken? reviews are dicey on reddit, but reviews are like that for most other sites as well

Word. Getting added onto binance soon too.
In a nice range too between 20-30. I expect it to be over 35 when binance listing happens unless **** hits the fan before then

Xzc has the ill pullback to 88 this morning. Wish I never sold my position such a strong coin that always rebounds well.

Don't worry about trying to time every buy perfectly unless you are day trading.

I have bought plenty of things at "highs" and watched them drop right after, guess what? They all went on to reach waaaay higher highs.

Trying to time everything has led me to some amazing buys on the lows but has also cost me plenty in missed gains on the long side.

Just buy and HODL unless you don't think it's going up in the future.

just bought more LTC @ $250 via CB.

GUYS - don't let the FUD get you. IF you don't see news of the INTERNET being shutdown, dont just be dumping your coins...find out what is going on, be rational, and ask yourself "did fundamentals" change??

bmyen9N.jpg

I bought last night at 4.40 just to lock up another position. I'm in this for the LONG haul so I just wanted to get the coins I wanted. Anything else is a bonus and will be bought at a dip.

PWC partnership is huge man. A lot of companies gonna be taking advantage of this tech for supply chain purposes. BMW collab rumored. Screw lambos, we on M5 boys
I like the way you think brotha

Don't worry about trying to time every buy perfectly unless you are day trading.

I have bought plenty of things at "highs" and watched them drop right after, guess what? They all went on to reach waaaay higher highs.

Trying to time everything has led me to some amazing buys on the lows but has also cost me plenty in missed gains on the long side.

Just buy and HODL unless you don't think it's going up in the future.
That’s why you gotta scale in and add when you have a better picture of the trend. Can’t time everything always.

I got bread in a Etrade account that's I barely check. Knowing the way the stock market move I don't have any worries of a big move in whatever stock I own to make me a substantial amount of bread but this crypto thing is like drugs man. This past month has been a rollercoaster ride for sure.

I've only been in the game for a month and I feel like I've lived through some wild swings. Lol, can't wait for the next 11 months.

i want to trade some of my TRX for VEN. i bought TRX when it was .03 and then again when it dipped around .18. even though im still way up im not sure if its a smart move since TRX is down right now.

I got bread in a Etrade account that's I barely check. Knowing the way the stock market move I don't have any worries of a big move in whatever stock I own to make me a substantial amount of bread but this crypto thing is like drugs man. This past month has been a rollercoaster ride for sure.

I've only been in the game for a month and I feel like I've lived through some wild swings. Lol, can't wait for the next 11 months.

I cashed out my 60% of stocks. I made 4x in 5 months in what it took my stocks to do in 2 years lol.

i want to trade some of my TRX for VEN. i bought TRX when it was .03 and then again when it dipped around .18. even though im still way up im not sure if its a smart move since TRX is down right now.

I bought tron at .03, .08, .11. I think I'll pull out initial investment plus some profits and let the rest run, but not on this low price, I want to see it .20+ then I'll move

binance is killing me, I got xrp at the bottom of the dip this morning that I’m now trying to sell for icx and ven but my xrp transaction still hasn’t gone through and the other two coins just keep climbing

Cant do nothing with VEN til I get home ..hoping it stays under 4 until then :lol:
Why is it that you can't do anything without your laptop. Most of these exchanges have apps or mobile access. Don't miss these opportunities in the future...

Why is it that you can't do anything without your laptop. Most of these exchanges have apps or mobile access. Don't miss these opportunities in the future...
Because I don't have my coins on the exchanges to make it easier to be #teamhodl

Also I don't like to leave money on the exchanges for other reasons.

Had $14 laying around on Kucoin exchange...

Position myself with more SNOV. Extra 53 coins :lol:

RPX/NEO hit an ATH as we speak!

RedPulse Gang Stand up!

Back
Top Bottom