Official Bitcoin Thread

Which coins is everyone HODLing for 2018? Long time lurker in this thread. Very useful thread. my portfolio is all over the place. Currently sitting on TRX,Power,XVG,MANA,WABI,VEN,FUN,REQ, and APPC. I’m trying to downsize to a handful of $alts any suggestion fellas. thanks Took a shot at day trading today. -400$ :smh: Being reckless with my gains I already made.

Is it normal to have “dust” of a coin leftover whenever trading for another coin on an exchange? Is it an inevitable occurrence or am I trading wrong?

I have 0.00000005 leftover of ETH that’s worth bupkis :lol:

This is on Kucoin if that matters.

Last edited:
Think some of my ETN is gone. Sent it to cryptopia, but it’s not showing up in my wallet. Transaction confirmed on the Etn side but nothing from cryptopia (has more than enough confirmations).

After some research it’s apparently a growing issue. Be careful guys

Still a TON of issues with ETN. I’d just hold for the meanwhile imo.

Despite all the drama it’s still up x20 from ico. Makes zero sense :lol:

KIN looks very interesting.

1*E8YI6BTv5IV5ViUzFpBvbg.gif

First Kin Earn and Spend Experiences Live in Kik

Dec 18, 2017
Today, we launched the first Kin earn and spend experiences inside of Kik (what we’ve been calling IPLv2). A few things to note:

• This experience is limited to 10,000 Kik power users. Because of scalability challenges with Ethereum — CryptoKitties actually impacted this launch — we are planning to roll out product slowly to our userbase in a way that won’t negatively affect user experience.
    • This experience is entirely on-chain, and all transactions will be logged on the Ethereum blockchain.
    • Kik will initially be subsidizing transaction fees.
    • This product is being pushed to users 18+. In the short-term, we will first rollout Kin to users who are 18+ (18+ users comprise two-thirds of our userbase). Long-term, we plan to have Kin accessible to all Kik users (and other digital services beyond Kik).
Users will have a Kin wallet, which will be introduced by the Kik Team bot (more details on the onboarding flow here). There will be two earn opportunities (stickers and polls) and one spend experience (stickers). One brand that will be involved in the poll earning opportunities is Sperry.

If you have feedback or you think you have the next big Kin idea, please let us know in our community channels — Reddit, Telegram, and Twitter. And for more on the design aspects of IPLv2, please check out this blog post by our design team.

I thought I read they’re moving onto Stellar and not ETH?

https://cryptovest.com/news/stellar...ative-for-kin-token-to-migrate-from-ethereum/

Verge at 21 or Tron at 14 cents seem like good buys. I'm watching both and it seems to br both of their absolute bottoms where all the automatic stop loss sales kick off

Edit: nooe both finally broke those threshholds. Tron is fractions of a cent away from 13 and Verge at 19

Last edited:
Damn I yall are actually making me think I should pay off these school loans. ETH gains took me well over my loan amount but I'm really trying to hodl til I see half a milly at least....

Damn I yall are actually making me think I should pay off these school loans. ETH gains took me well over my loan amount but I'm really trying to hodl til I see half a milly at least....

Compare your crypto return rates to your loan interest rates.

But yeah, debt free>>>>

Back
Top Bottom