Official Bitcoin Thread

My goal is to pay off student loans too. When/if I have enough to do it I'm going to struggle HODLing.

Second night in a row (morning in the US) that everything is red. What do people do with their money? Lol.

I better see new ATHs when I wake up!

That money you made can disappear quickly. I’d say pay the loans off but be aware of the capital gains you’ll need to pay too.

^I could pay off my student loans, but I think it's better return on investment to HODL :lol:

Yea, pay off those student loans later as long as the interest rate is low. What's the rate 3%.

Credit cards are another story.

Crypto is going to be a $2-3 Billion market by the end of the year.

Yeah I got 60 cents of bitcoin in my coinbase and a few cents in my usd wallet

I think let’s say you have 500$ of x-coin, and want to sell it’s not gonna let you sell the 500$ but probably around 499-498 idk why but that’s what happened to me, I had an even amount of coin at the time as well I had to keep a dollar

I owe 35k @ 6%, already consolidated it. But for example: I put 1,100$ into DBC on 12/29, at the time of this post it's worth 7,100$. Week and a half...

6%, ouch. I would say pay some of it down and keep investing in crypto.

As of currently I’m not getting rich or even seeing wild gains, I just been putting myself in the proper positions to see those gains down the line, so I’ve been investing more than seeing gainz, although I have made some ROI already....I just wanna make sure I’m invested in the right projects rather than chasing the quick pumps...Also my plan is probably to cash out to fiat every 30k if possible, pay my capital gains tax and get that *** our the way so I don’t have to deal with the tax headache....invest in real estate, pay off debt....so long as I can do that, I don’t need to make millions, although that would be great too

guys wtf is nebula and why is this coin goin so ham on binance as of late lol i feel like im missing something here. :nerd:

XRB Gang where y’all at?!?!

C290F55F-8F32-4205-90D1-6DF32BBFD8CC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom