Official Bitcoin Thread

We're going to 0 boys. A lot of worthless coins now. :rofl:
IMG_2388.PNG

Wishing this stays put.. Finally convinced my girl to put $ in crypto but not until payday Friday. Hopefully it stays down so shecan see gains and not having to deal with the gangrel.

Last edited:
BIIITTTCCOOOONNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCT
I just open a little 100 loan last week. I was plotting... lol.

There are other lending platforms out there more low key... gonna do my research this week...

My homie told me about bitconnect last month, I reviewed it and it seemed mad fishy but gambled on it anyway... figured it would shut down with all the traffic they been getting. They made themselves hot with all that advertising...

the governments around the world don't wanna see us win....

Theory on reddit that futures traders are manipulating btc prices because of the contracts expiring today. Makes sense. Those expiration dates are something to be aware of moving forward.
I believe this.
my chart guy who is modt of the time correct from my experience following him.. He mentioned that this was going on. And massive volume being accumulated on to XVG.
24 hour will tell and end the gangrel.

Rights reserved to be wrong.

Last edited:
I believe this.
my chart guy who is modt of the time correct from my experience following him.. He mentioned that this was going on. And massive volume being accumulated on to XVG.
24 hour will tell and end the gangrel.

Rights reserved to be wrong.

So what's the play here brody? Blood for 1 more day then going back up?

I don't understand why when Bitcoin dips, Eth, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash dips the same way, and pumps at the same time. I thought these were "Alts".

I don't understand why when Bitcoin dips, Eth, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash dips the same way, and pumps at the same time. I thought these were "Alts".
Because they all have trading pairs of those major coins. No trading pairs for the USD

Back
Top Bottom