Official Bitcoin Thread

Can someone show me when Ven dropped below 6$ becUse I don’t see it, I saw it dip as low as 6.04$

that's just CMC taking the averaging price from all the exchanges. on binance it went as low as 5.92 from what I saw.

I’m not saying ya wrong, I’m just curious...lol I didn’t see it at al on Binance either and I worked all night...and Binance tracks SATs far as I know, so is hard to see the dollar amount at that time on nance.

I’m not saying ya wrong, I’m just curious...lol I didn’t see it at al on Binance either and I worked all night...and Binance tracks SATs far as I know, so is hard to see the dollar amount at that time on nance.
it went under 6 for momentarily and shot back up within a couple minutes. i was a fool not purchasing more. :smh::smh:

i guess i'll wait for a significant dip before i put more into VEN, if that doesn't happen. o well.

giphy.gif

I mean even at 6.04$ if you didn’t cop because you were waiting for a bigger dip, you a fool...lol that’s a great entry point

They said that about BTC...and it shot back down under $11K. Don’t worry my buy order is waiting! :lol:

PAY UP OR SHUT UP

I said I would bet anyone? I don’t recall, maybe I used it as a figure of speech...because I know I never actually agreed to no bet :lol: and if that’s the case ima need harder evidence of this below 6$ quickstrike dip...lol

Not sure why people thinks it's a get rich quick market... yeah it has its waves of crazy growth but the majority of the time it's the ones that hold the investment for more than a year to see wild returns... glad I studied this for a few weeks b4 I jumped in, otherwise I'd be looking for 30 percent gains every 8 hours

Gdax is a subsidiary of coinbase? And can u use the same UN and PW? If so that's kinda wild

Bra what? Its a trading platform come on man. save money on fees when moving off cb to an exchange

Don’t worry, today might be the day! :lol:

You paying? Let me find a screenshot?

PAY UP OR SHUT UP

Still waiting for someone to show sub 6 in a screen shot, yall funny

Anyways USD value means very little in this game, count sats thats what we about

Not sure why people thinks it's a get rich quick market... yeah it has its waves of crazy growth but the majority of the time it's the ones that hold the investment for more than a year to see wild returns... glad I studied this for a few weeks b4 I jumped in, otherwise I'd be looking for 30 percent gains every 8 hours

Just doubled up my trx holdings... hopefully it'll get me a condo in a year....

These 2 posts back to back is hilarious

what happened in here smh

Back
Top Bottom