Official Bitcoin Thread

I just wanna know what makes yall so confident in trx? Like how do you ignore all the warning signs and go all in? What kind of potential do you see in it?

Yeah man, for me personally I'm not hip to TA and market trends so day/swing trading is risky to me. I invest in long term potential coins and hold. VEN, ETH, NEO, LTC are my only holds. ENG will probably get added at some point.

Couple that with only having to pay long term cap gains and you gucci. Less stress, more money. never monitoring prices, only monitoring progress on prices.
Really intrigued by ENG. Definitely feel like it's a good long term hold.

Yeah man, for me personally I'm not hip to TA and market trends so day/swing trading is risky to me. I invest in long term potential coins and hold. VEN, ETH, NEO, LTC are my only holds. ENG will probably get added at some point.

Couple that with only having to pay long term cap gains and you gucci. Less stress, more money. never monitoring prices, only monitoring progress on prices.

Yep. Said it myself also. ETH is my ONLY hold. I have a smaller amount in BTC on the ready to give myself some liquidity (because once I put it in ETH, I won't ever move it out :lol: ) and buy alts if I want, but it's all about ETH for me.

XRB finally making moves but it's still not on binance yet since it's been cleared to get added. indication it will get added soon?

XRB finally making moves but it's still not on binance yet since it's been cleared to get added. indication it will get added soon?
It’ll get added when binance is ready to handle it. Lots of issues with xrb’s nodes and setting things up. Looked like a steal under 14. Unfortunate I couldn’t add more to my position b

Yep. Said it myself also. ETH is my ONLY hold. I have a smaller amount in BTC on the ready to give myself some liquidity (because once I put it in ETH, I won't ever move it out :lol: ) and buy alts if I want, but it's all about ETH for me.

Sorta similar here
I have not sold anything

Im 50% BTC
25% Eth
20% Alts and
5% LTC

giphy.gif

MOAR

Introducing an upcoming ICO with you guys.

Some of you may have seen Sentinel Chain from a previous post, an upcoming project by Infocorp. Vechain and Infocorp have now announced their partnership. More info can be found here:

This is a strong project that already has a working product and has tie-ups with governments to help farmers as well. Whitelisting has not began so it will be smart to join the telegram group first to not miss out of more upcoming news and whitelist registration. https://t.me/sentinelchain

It also has a hardcap of $14.4 Million, which is a very fair amount for an amazing project in the current ico market. I would strongly recommend joining the telegram group and checking it out, don't miss out on it.

Back
Top Bottom