Official Bitcoin Thread

Not gonna say I told ya so, but I told ya so...BNTY moving and is set to go on a bigger exchange tomorrow...invest in solid projects y’all.

Hoping is not a P&D action, really doubt it but hard to tell with so many people doing this.

D1DABADA-D4D5-4150-9465-A1984092AB81.jpeg

Can you explain how that works? How does one collect the callisto coins if already own ETC?
It's just like with Neo & Gas. Hold on to ETC and they will drop off some callisto into your wallet. I'm sure they will release more info in the next few weeks since the airdrop is suppose to be March 5th.

Any thoughts on AMB? Aimed at tracking and ensuring food and medicine. Interesting idea. Marketcap and supply is decent.

I picked up some AMB. Ambrosus does seem to be very solid. The team is stocked with pretty experienced devs. I'm looking forward to their Alpha next month and beta in the spring.
My only concern is that they may be too ambitious trying to provide a whole network and sensor system off rip. If it ****s the bed then it's going to ruin their credibility.

Just doubled up my trx holdings... hopefully it'll get me a condo in a year....

Do not trust Justin Sun.

Ya'll get this XMR while it's still cheap to :emoji_eyes::emoji_spy:

Last edited:
Any sub you go to, you have to take everything with grain of salt. People get downvoted for bringing up the tiniest of doubt.

Define bubble... I'm not saying bitcoin will fail or eth etc etc but 90% of them will and your "investment" will be worth $0.00

AF1 giving the best advice. Only invest in the legit ish and hold. In the long run you will undoubtedly make bank

But trying to make sense of the crypto market on a day to day basis is just comical at this point. A lot of wealthy/connected people are getting filthyyyy rich
Yeah man, for me personally I'm not hip to TA and market trends so day/swing trading is risky to me. I invest in long term potential coins and hold. VEN, ETH, NEO, LTC are my only holds. ENG will probably get added at some point.

Couple that with only having to pay long term cap gains and you gucci. Less stress, more money. never monitoring prices, only monitoring progress on prices.

Charts used to be exciting to watch, now they make me sleepy, no action.

Still team HODL though :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom