Official Bitcoin Thread

Walton Chain Conference Recap

• Walton's new logo

walton-logo.jpg

• They said they're launching with 6 child chains now instead of 3

• China Mobile manager said Walton will be the next Alibaba

• Coinnest CEO said out of the 30+ companies they talked to, Walton was the best, and their hardware was incomparable

• GlaxoSmithKline came to THEM, and they are in talks with Walton

• In talks with either H&M (clothing retailer)or HNM (global logistics). Yet to be confirmed.

• Walton said they have something so innovative that it's going to turn blockchain on its head, and this application for blockchain has never been conceived before, but it's under NDA so they can't reveal.

• They confirmed mass production of their chips in Q4 2018

• They said Walton will be in 11 different INDUSTRIES in 2018

• They said that Walton will be in mobile phones in 2019

I have small position in Walton and large in VEN, sad story :smh:. Still faith in VEN, give it time.

I'm happy to see the blockchain technology is finally busting onto the scene for real world use and will have more adoption. Good sign for cryptos in general

Ok, so I'm skipping on syncfab. So much fud. I started reading around and they aren't dropping the tokens for a year! I'm not hodling that long on a company that barely has 4MM in sales right now.

Only a matter of time when Eth passes Bitcoin Cash in price. Damn I made such a mistake buying more Bitcoin Cash than Eth.

Can some of y’all school on how this whole thing works? Am I suppose to create an account and just transfer money on to it?

How do y’all make money from this, and if some of y’all don’t mind sharing, how much have you made?

Been saying this for months... dont sleep on NEO/GAS... top 3 in the future together with BTC and ETH...

I thought I was the only one holding more VEN than WTC.... Got in at WTC at $10 tho so it's all good.

Took a nice little break from checking the prices. Havent made a trade in over a week. Feels good man.

Man it truly is the wild wild west in Crypto land.
Participated in the APEX ICO and saw the website get hacked right before my eyes.

That was wild.

Been saying this for months... dont sleep on NEO/GAS... top 3 in the future together with BTC and ETH...

I thought I was the only one holding more VEN than WTC.... Got in at WTC at $10 tho so it's all good.

Took a nice little break from checking the prices. Havent made a trade in over a week. Feels good man.
Nobody is sleeping on neo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom