Official Bitcoin Thread

I just visited the DavorCoin Subreddit.
Funny how people never learn.
"Bitconnect was a scam but I'm sure Davor isn't"
LOL...that's why there are successful people and people having simple jobs all their life, because this isn't meant for everybody.
If you can't smell a scam from 1000 miles away, you're too dumb for crypto / investing in general.

Last edited:
Tron to possibly be listed on Coinbase:
Also Tron has been listed on Huobi
Alsoooo Tron plans on releasing the english version of their dog game later this week.

Man it truly is the wild wild west in Crypto land.
Participated in the APEX ICO and saw the website get hacked right before my eyes.

That was wild.

Damn what did they compromise?

Also Grine Grine your wrong about SyncFab. Idk where you got that information from

Why would TRON get listed next on CB. Makes no sense with all the other 5-6 coins that are far more qualified to get listed that have been rumored. Who really knows unless CB just wants to throw everyone a curveball.

Also Grine Grine your wrong about SyncFab. Idk where you got that information from

Why would TRON get listed next on CB. Makes no sense with all the other 5-6 coins that are far more qualified to get listed that have been rumored. Who really knows unless CB just wants to throw everyone a curveball.

Maybe so, but I’m going to stay clear from icos as a whole. Too much risk out there.

It was a couple videos, I watched and people were voicing their concerns.

So what happens if they don’t reach the the 500K?

Other news, LTC...

CABA47C9-E431-4B99-9152-EBAC58C4C978.png

Last edited:
Maybe so, but I’m going to stay clear from icos as a whole. Too much risk out there.

Other news, LTC...

is that the surprise charlie was talking about?

So with most ICO's that I've been in, you register and create an account in advance and the address to send your Ether or Neo, etc will appear on dashboard when the ICO officially begins.
So clock hits 9am and I refresh the page and the address was there so I copy/paste the address and send my NEO to it from the neon wallet. Job done.

I refresh the website and the address had change. In my head, I was like Oh Oh :lol:
Pandemonium ensued in the APEX telegram and the admins tell people to stop sending and they took the site down.
Turns out a few people had sent to the new address which was put there by hackers. They got about 1000 NEO which is small compared to the actual amount sent to the real address but still that's what $130K.

Things were fine after that and they said they will refund the people who got scammed.

They received like 62K NEO so the gas generated from that will be massive. They can let that chill for a few days and refund people :lol:
It was just wild how, I could have been scammed if I was minutes late. Normally you get scammers on the Telegram and sometimes emails which you get used too but not on the actual website.

Other news, LTC...

I'm not messing with any icos. Too many guys running off on the plug.

Hopefully my experience today doesn't put people off. :lol:

I've only been in the game since December but I truly believe ICO's are the best way to make money.
First thing I did was established my long term hold's with ICON and Ripple so that I have a base and from there I went ICO hunting because if you get in at the beginning on a good project then the rewards can be huge.

After my first ICO I learned that the token holders determine the prices when it hits the exchanges. I used to think the prices on the first day when it hit exchanges were the same as the ICO price but boy I was wrong.
Which is why coins like Zilliqa is going for 20x the ICO price on day 1! Obviously not everything will do 20x out of the gate and getting things day 1 on exchanges is also a very good strategy too, especially if you missed the ICO and to avoid risk and gas wars.

My first ICO was Telcoin which has the biggest share in my portfolio with a measly 4x the ICO price. The price fluctuations are massive because when you get in early, it doesn't take much to see big multipliers on your initial investment.
I'm looking for that next 10x or 20x though and there seems to be a few that might be able to do that coming soon. If I can get at least 1 10x or 20x then I can spread the profits into more ICO's and rinse and repeat.

Next ICO for me is Bee Token sale so hopefully that does it.

Also, ICO's might be extinct since it's less hassle for companies to just sell to whales and angel investors and it's looking like it's heading that way from what I've seen which is why I'm fully focused on ICO's.
For you guys in US, there's less ICO's open to you but that means you can go hard researching the ones available to you and I'll keep posting any good ones I see so that we can all eat.

You just waiting for Wanchain aren't you :lol:

^ That same thing happened (hackers posted a fake address) to an ICO before. I can't remember which one it was though. Crazy :lol: :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom