Official Bitcoin Thread

Crypto is dead. Fap made all the money and didn't leave any for the rest of us to make.

Patience. Do you not think we still have room for growth?

global-markets.png

So finally want to time a “buy the rumour, sell the news” right for once. If the mainnet for ICX is scheduled for 8 o clock pst tommorow, what would be a good time to sell and ultimately buy back again. I know it’s hard to time the market, and hodling would prob be best, but I just wanna maximize those gainzzzzzzzx

So finally want to time a “buy the rumour, sell the news” right for once. If the mainnet for ICX is scheduled for 8 o clock pst tommorow, what would be a good time to sell and ultimately buy back again. I know it’s hard to time the market, and hodling would prob be best, but I just wanna maximize those gainzzzzzzzx

You gonna get REKT

Is there a reddit for icos?

There is a reddit for ICO's but I personally find ICO's off the sites below then go to the website, the specific reddit for that ICO and their telegram.
Bitcoin forum is also a good place too.

https://icobench.com/
https://icodrops.com/

https://cryptobriefing.com/category/ico-reviews/
This site has pretty good reviews and they have a Telegram channel so you can discuss with the site admins and others about upcoming ICOs.

Good article for basic Due Diligence when reviewing ICOs.

This is the video that got me hyped for ICOs.
Ian "Token Metric" Balina

Dude turned 20K (EDIT: More than 20K) into millions and that's still with some ICOs yet to drop on exchanges.He also does reviews and AMA's with CEO's from current ICO's.
His main draw though is his spreadsheet. He coined the term token metrics which is just him grading and rating ICOs using his due diligence methods.

Using his methods will definitely help when reviewing ICOs.

He has 2 telegram channels, one for everyone and one for his syndicate.
His syndicate is a private group of investors including himself where they pool their money together to get into pre-sales of ICOs.
Not only are they getting the best prices plus bonuses, they also don't have to wake up in the middle of the night for a crowdsale or deal with websites crashing like I've had to deal with :lol:

My long term aim is to make enough money to have the ability to invest in pre-sales and eventually join or start up my own pool or syndicate.

Last edited:
Ian has put in $100-150k just fyi. Been following him since day 1. He steadilly added fiat since day 1. Def wasn't only $20k but nonetheless its very impressive

Ah I see, thanks for the correction. Still very impressive.

I was going to ask you what your methods for ICO's are when it comes to timing.

Lets say there's an ICO in Feb that can net me 4x but there's an even better one in March or with a date that's TBA that can possibly net me 10x.
Would you split your funds for less risk or would you skip the first and wait for the better one or would you just invest in the first and deal with the 2nd when it gets closer or a date is announced.

Who’s starting this tron/Coinbase rumor?

You really think Coinbase of all people would add that scam *** coin?

Pathetic people tryna drive up the price :lol:

Back
Top Bottom