Official Bitcoin Thread

yikes. i don't know about that, but i certainly hope you're right!

We are sitting at a 4 hundred billion MC right now. At the peak we hit 800 I think. I think going over a trilion can happen after Chinese New Year's celebrations end.

wow im not accustomed to seeing all this green :rofl::rofl:

lets see how long this lasts before we see another 30-50% dip..

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAq2AAAAJGUzZTJlYmZiLTU5YWItNDc4Ni05NDE2LTE2NzZkYzQ5ZDFmMQ.png

Return to "normal" ?

perhaps we're headed to Capitulation next. thankfully this was all money i could risk to lose, still not going to stop me from buying more and more tho

I wonder what will happen the day you can walk into a apple store and buy an iPhone with bitcoins

As a collective in here, we would be making bank. I still believe bitcoin will be the face of crypto being adopt by the masses for the time being

One positive thing I can say about bitcoin is its been holding true to this falling wedge & strong support came in on the 200 sma. If this pattern completes & support does not break, it will be a strong break to the upside & everybody that held will be greatly rewarded. We are not done but I feel good & wanna see how this correction play out.

I added a new debit card to my coinbase and deleted my old cause it’s not valid due to something else...and they only charged me one small fee of a dollar to verify but it says I must put 2 small fees and there’s no second one

Call it what you want.
Dont sleep on XVG..
Once it gets back to its +.20 price range.. Buying 5 people here hot sauce with xvg. :pimp:

Bought some more VIBE.
The logo will be seen in an MONSTER ad (their partner) during the Superbowl & I'm curious if it really has an impact.

Back
Top Bottom