Official Bitcoin Thread

kickin myself this AM...... i didn't get in on NEO at $95....didn't get any at $115 (drive to work), and was able to once I got in at $123. I didn't have the balls this morning bros....NEO at $95, I should've dropped everything and got on. SMH

Ever since the semester started I have barely looked at Crypto stuff, trying to keep it that way
Can't get too distracted lol

Some of these things are only green because prices are barely above the extremely low prices were 24 hrs ago I don't like looking at the colors

kickin myself this AM...... i didn't get in on NEO at $95....didn't get any at $115 (drive to work), and was able to once I got in at $123. I didn't have the balls this morning bros....NEO at $95, I should've dropped everything and got on. SMH

I feel the exact same way for WTC.

Don’t worry, the dip isn’t done.

I’m setting them buy orders as we speak.

@fapmaster
how come you didnt buy NEO back in the antshares days when it was 7$ last summer?
Buying at these levels now isnt gonna give you x10 returns anytime soon

@fapmaster
how come you didnt buy NEO back in the antshares days when it was 7$ last summer?

I didn't believe them back then. All that antshares=alibaba talk. But when I got in at $35ish (1st bag), that's when i started believing in the project, roadmap, and developers.

I didn't believe them back then. All that antshares=alibaba talk. But when I got in at $35ish (1st bag), that's when i started believing in the project, roadmap, and developers.

I copped at 7.5 then 20 then 40. Sold them all to break even when the China FUD happened. My biggest mistake in crypto.

Antshares they really didn't have their stuff together early. There was also China banning crypto and lots of FUD. If you put in under 10$ it was a great speculative gamble, but hardly a sure thing. Around the 20$ they got their team stabilized and product underway.

Neo is working with China regulations/governance and ultra controlling China hasn't stopped them. Neo wants to digitize everything with block chain technology and their platform. If China loosens up and accepts Crypto with open arms, you don't think the market with the most amount of people in the world could push it to ETH level prices? (10x)

Might take years, but I think it's at least possible.

Last edited:
Antshares they really didn't have their stuff together early. There was also China banning crypto and lots of FUD. If you put in under 10$ it was a great speculative gamble, but hardly a sure thing. Around the 20$ they got their team stabilized and product underway.

Neo is working with China regulations/governance and ultra controlling China hasn't stopped them. Neo wants to digitize everything with block chain technology and their platform. If China loosens up and accepts Crypto with open arms, you don't think the market with the most amount of people in the world could push it to ETH level prices? (10x)

Might take years, but I think it's at least possible.

THIS. I've been reading/listening to all the talks on the NEO Dev Conference this past few days and damn....they are THE ONE. They want to be compliant with everything China is asking. That is their main goal, and if it comes to fruition....this is going to be HUGE. They have top notch devs, great community, and dapps going under the NEO chain. lets get it.

THIS. I've been reading/listening to all the talks on the NEO Dev Conference this past few days and damn....they are THE ONE. They want to be compliant with everything China is asking. That is their main goal, and if it comes to fruition....this is going to be HUGE. They have top notch devs, great community, and dapps going under the NEO chain. lets get it.

I see what you did there

@fapmaster

I owned it at $7 :lol:

Of course when I got rid of it they changed the name and it blew up and people mentioned NEO and I was lost

Feelsbadman

Seen this a couple of days ago but the market was down I didn't care enough to post it. Just glad Richard Ma and Co. are making some strides.

upload_2018-2-2_12-3-43.png

This has been the longest bear run since I've been in crypto!

Over a million signed up for robinhood crypto, I'm looking forward to more people in the crypto space this month. A nice bull run to get their feet wet would be nice

NEO is the One.

China is just a control freak. They've basically put the brakes on crypto because they want to control it first.
They did the same with games consoles, banning it for 17 years or something.

Anyone who has doubts about NEO should read a bout the NEO, Onchain and Ontology link up.

Back
Top Bottom