Official Bitcoin Thread

current waiting list on Robinhood for crypto....

robinhood-waitlist.png

Ether is keeping my portfolio a float right now..

Same here but now I’m a couple hundred in the red cause the litecoin dip :nerd:. Bitcoin Cash is what’s really killing me, next run im cashing out

My brother is all in on eth so he’s not even worried about this bear run :smh:

Kinda “worried” I guess about this downturn but I’m in for the long haul. Hindsight is 20/20 but I wish I cashed out when I had 120%+ ROI and then reinvested

Same here but now I’m a couple hundred in the red cause the litecoin dip :nerd:. Bitcoin Cash is what’s really killing me, next run im cashing out

My brother is all in on eth so he’s not even worried about this bear run :smh:

Kinda “worried” I guess about this downturn but I’m in for the long haul. Hindsight is 20/20 but I wish I cashed out when I had 120%+ ROI and then reinvested

Same here if BCH goes back to what I bought in for I'm dipping from that. It was the greed that consumed me I saw making six figures off very little was nothing and thought I could have became a millionaire in a months time :smh:

Bch is laying the groundwork to prove it's what the btc whitepaper vision is/was. Don't expect a quick jump to btc prices. It's gonna be a long battle

I’m in at $4100 so I got a ways to go before I at least break even :smh:

The whole coinbase debacle got to me. I was driving to work planning To buy, decided I was gonna sleep on it and then by the time I got to work it jumped like $1000. As soon as I bought it started going down :lol:

Saw this earlier
i feel like charts like this always come out during dips.
and they always make it seem like the dip's at its most outer limit and things are just about to pick up too.
feel like it's a fomo trap to buy more.
personally, i feel like things are just gonna keep going lower.
with that being said, i'm going to set my neo buy order at 115$. won't be upset if it goes even lower than that.
it's ~120 right now.

I need to add to my Tron position and my ether position... waiting patiently.. Ltc should touch 100 once again.. I’ll pick up a couple then

Back
Top Bottom