Official Bitcoin Thread

Since we're talking money I'm Nt a baller like you guys only had about $700 in BTC when it was valued around $900. Sold it after they got denied by the SEC

after that put all that into ETH plus more. So with my holding I have a fairly decent amount invested and current value is nothing to sneeze at, if I lost it I would be pissed.

So I'm not gonna sit here like I'm a millionaire and even if I lost $1k being stolen isn't a big deal because to most of us it is, you maybe not. So not sure why you took it personal when no one said anything but positivity for you to be able to not bat an eye at losing 50k.

The two big guys in here are clearly you and fap master

My bad zyzz,your opinion on Polo is your own And I respect that. I just don't want other ppl discouraged in making money cause there are lots to make on there

Since we're talking money I'm Nt a baller like you guys only had about $700 in BTC when it was valued around $900. Sold it after they got denied by the SEC

after that put all that into ETH plus more. So with my holding I have a fairly decent amount invested and current value is nothing to sneeze at, if I lost it I would be pissed.

So I'm not gonna sit here like I'm a millionaire and even if I lost $1k being stolen isn't a big deal because to most of us it is, you maybe not. So not sure why you took it personal when no one said anything but positivity for you to be able to not bat an eye at losing 50k.

The two big guys in here are clearly you and fap master

My bad zyzz,your opinion on Polo is your own And I respect that. I just don't want other ppl discouraged in making money cause there are lots to make on there

Understood and soon as I say **** about polo, Coinbase is down now :lol:

Where did you do your research? I'd like to learn as much about this as I can

YouTube- "money gps" and "mike maloney"

Books - "what has the government done to our money", "end the fed", "economics in one lesson", "the creature from jekyll island".

But I really recommend watching the "money gps" guy on YouTube, he gives a good analysis of the current financial situation that the world is in right now.

Last edited:
I don't see the dollar dying in our lifetime. I would still be stacking cash
Absolutely. Also, being 100% crypto isn't recommended because there is always chance you will not be able to liquidate large amounts for fiat in the future(accounts banned, suspended etc). Only what you can afford to lose.

YouTube- "money gps" and "mike maloney"

Books - "what has the government done to our money", "end the fed", "economics in one lesson", "the creature from jekyll island".

But I really recommend watching the "money gps" guy on YouTube, he gives a good analysis of the current financial situation that the world is in right now.

im surprised your not stacking gold then since your so against fiat. as of now CASH IS KING

im surprised your not stacking gold then since your so against fiat. as of now CASH IS KING

Ahahaha, of course I am! USA been selling all their gold though. Meanwhile, Russia and China has been buying a lot, so this shall be interesting.

Last edited:
tried signing up with coinbase and got the cvn card error and maximum attempts (after only 1) for adding a card that many others have been reporting. what would be the best alternative; kraken or polo?

Big announcement from Shapeshift at Consensus 2017 conference.....PRISM!  This is perfect since we need to dumb this down for wallstreet cats. LOL

I've been monitoring this thread for a while, and I bought $40 in bitcoin while they were like $1,200. I'm interested in trading and I'm currently watching the market here and there. Interesting times.

What could make cryptocurrency fail?

I've been monitoring this thread for a while, and I bought $40 in bitcoin while they were like $1,200. I'm interested in trading and I'm currently watching the market here and there. Interesting times.

What could make cryptocurrency fail?
I've been monitoring this thread for a while, and I bought $40 in bitcoin while they were like $1,200.

Sorry but this made me lol :lol:

:D

Dammit I suck at buying the dips, I thought I got a Bargain at 173 this morning, now it's at 160 smh! But I know the difference won't be that serious as a holder

im trying to find the right entry to make a quick trade but its hard to time these dips. this last recent dip and pop would have been great to trade but i missed it cause im streaming this stupid consensus meetup. i just turned that crap off and back to the charts
I should have double down my guy
laugh.gif
. Looking for another entry point long , hell maybe swing trading it more my thing .

I officially have no more fiat money, I transferred every last penny in my bank account to BTC and plan to kee it that way with my future paychecks
pimp.gif
. Personally I would suggest for you to keep enough cash for your expenses , because you don't want to spend your assets (crypto) .

There was an article on BI about a guy spending 10K BTC on pizza which would be now worth 22M lol .

@JKALLDAY I do think polo could up and disappear one day if the IRS applied enough pressure . Haven't other exchanges just vanished ?

@fapmasterflex This one guy I'm subscribed to on YT is into GNT heavy .

@SlimK4 Might as well .

Back
Top Bottom