Official Bitcoin Thread

Anyone here participate in the Apex ICO?

Their updated whitepaper came out today just before their listing on lbank exchange.
They will be jumping off NEO to create their on blockchain with DPOS consensus and masternodes but you can stake without having a masternode.

https://apex.chinapex.com/

This will do a Vechain IMO and maybe even surpass it.
It's at 2x right now on the Switcheo exchange but keep an eye out when it starts trading in a few hours on LBank.

upload_2018-4-12_12-31-8.png

It begins?

I think it may be time to accumulate but it will still be a long time before there is another major run up in price.

The small momentum retail investors got in around December and sold already and many of them aren't getting back in any time soon . Crypto is being compared to tulip bulbs by the major investment banks and they are not selling it to their clients.

Until the big investment banks really get into crypto, it's gonna be a while before we pass that $1 Trillion market cap

So incase anyone was interested, found a nice tax program - www.bitcoin.tax - can upload all your trades, etc and they will calculate gain/loss for you, including gain/loss in terms of trading cryptos (not cashing out fiat) I purchased/upgraded to their premium plan ($29) since I had more than 20 trades but I believe 20 and under you can get for free.

Kind of torn whether to claim the gain as additional income and pay related tax or claim them as a 'like kind exchange' since they are considered property. Definitely going to do my homework and talk to some folks.

To me it doesn't make any sense that I would pay taxes on 'un-realized' gains since I'm not moving out to fiat but on the other hand I don't want any more problems with the IRS :lol: especially if they come back 18 months from now with a penalty fee + interest on what I "should've" paid etc

I think 2018, thanks for the tax bill, explicitly states that like-kind exchanges can only be used for Real Estate, but for 2017 its very vague.

Gotta be for verge partnering with amazon.

Lmao. What did the coin/verge do to make you so salty? Did you buy at .30?

A wise man once posted on the internet "You dont own Verge because you hate Verge.. But because you hate money.

Will be lmao if amazon is partner very very unlikely.. But still will be lmao...

Last edited:
Nah I never invested. I just get a kick out of the shilling from the verge community.

Now might be the time to start looking at those low market cap coins that were severely beat up but offer an interesting service. MAN practically doubled past couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom