Official Bitcoin Thread

Has to be businesses pumping it up, and when it's high enough, they'll cash out and it will dip again. Seems like a good business.

It's because crypto got approved by Shria law and now it okay for middle east to take part.

We'll see how this goes, but not holding my breath.

Bruh the Middle East isn’t the reason for crypto running today. It was all a short squeeze. Maybe the Middle East and newfound enthusiasm elsewhere will be what helps us maintain this run and explode to highs.

If you’re looking for undervalued supply chain coins keep an eye on amb, eve and trac. Amb deals with the medicine industry in Europe. Eve has a couple of small partnerships with Tunisia and the un I believe. Trac is trying to make a name with farmers. All could be just vaporware or they could pop. Worth tracking though. If they stay around these levels I might take a position. But right now I’m focused on adding to req and nano.

Last edited:
Anyone worried that things went up to quickly.
About to trade some fiat to ETH and I didn't even realise Ether was back to over $500

Lets Go!
#TeamRarriOnSaturn

D57F0A96-28B7-40ED-8C59-C9052A528CB8.gif

Bruh the Middle East isn’t the reason for crypto running today. It was all a short squeeze. Maybe the Middle East and newfound enthusiasm elsewhere will be what helps us maintain this run and explode to highs.

If you’re looking for undervalued supply chain coins keep an eye on amb, eve and trac. Amb deals with the medicine industry in Europe.

Word my AMB move from last week has been smooth :smile:

I like what I see, we bounced off of $6600 BTC twice.(During the US gov hearing a few months ago and now)

Double bottom?

Just profit taking for now. We’ll see how things are tomorrow that’ll give us a better indicator of where we’re heading.

Back
Top Bottom