Official Bitcoin Thread

Crypto is already a big risk. If someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

Verge that was raised for the partnership is being unloaded on binance

D9D6A5DE-4812-45C7-A073-B050C6E5D8FF.jpeg

Already been addressed.
Lead dev before the crowdfund for partner was announced that the original ask was for integration to ledger and a few other projects.

Ledger hasnt been paid.. Therefore no one is working on the project. Of course the CTO would say that, I would.
Get paid before your team works.

Transfers to binance was already known.. It was to pay ledger. Lead dev mentioned the fund will gradually leave wallets and xvg will be sold gradually to pay for the projects theyve announced.

As of now, everything seems transparent to me. More fud news as if this hasn't already been discussed prior.

Still hodling strong. But still keeping an eye out.. Never know.

Last edited:
Too many good ICO's and not enough fiat to go round

Passed One Ledger, EdenChain, PChain and NKN which I'm all bullish on.

Next big ICO I'm looking to get into is QuarkChain

QuarkChain is a high-capacity peer-to-peer transactional system. It is an innovative permissionless blockchain architecture that aims to meet the global-wise commercial standard. It provides a secure, decentralized, and scalable blockchain solution to deliver high on-chain transaction per second (1000000 tps).

Summary
* telegram: t.me/quarkchain
* hardcap: 20,000,000 USD
* available for ICO: TBA
* token price: TBA
* crowdsale: TBA
* whitelist: TBA

Review
* existing product: testnet is ready.
* team: good (Facebook, Google, Georgia Tech)
* short-term: good
* long-term: good
* rating: 9/10
* moon possiblity: high

it would be dope if coins could be directly exchanged for each other. A platform which acts more like an exchange instead of a sell that has to reported come tax time

Last edited:
it would be dope if couns could be directly exchanged for each other

Wanchain is going to make that happen.
Other projects are trying to do something similar too.

This year is all about blockchain interoperability and dexes.

Wanchain is going to make that happen.
Other projects are trying to do something similar too.

This year is all about blockchain interoperability and dexes.

That'll be great. Further simplifies things and makes tax reporting much simpler depending on if the conversion would still be considered a sell

Fusion is that solution.

Or Wanchain + Fusion.

Wanchain has the privacy thing going for it while Fusion is better at the financial side of things
Who knows, Fusion might use Wanchain for privacy and Wanchain might use Fusion too.

If that ever got announced :pimp:

I really need to get a position in Fusion while its still at a 100M market cap.

Does Coinbase require SSN and/or ID when buying coins via checking? Or do you need to hit a certain threshold before they require ID and SSN?

Does Coinbase require SSN and/or ID when buying coins via checking? Or do you need to hit a certain threshold before they require ID and SSN?
From what I remember, before you purchase anything on Coinbase you need to fill out name, address, and SSN. If you want to be verified on Coinbase and use GDAX you need to get verified which will require you to take a picture of your ID. Could be wrong though, it was awhile ago when I started.

Back
Top Bottom