Official Bitcoin Thread

I like Monero as it's completely untraceable. Will always be a market for people who want to spend their money confidentially.

I like Monero as it's completely untraceable. Will always be a market for people who want to spend their money confidentially.
it looks like bitcoin from 4 years ago price wise and zcash...soon as i get paid im copping some, it actually broke 50+ today.

it looks like bitcoin from 4 years ago price wise and zcash...soon as i get paid im copping some, it actually broke 50+ today.
Yep. people are expecting it to go up even more once they do their presentation/announcement tomorrow, so get it in.

Are there any other mobile charts besides blockfolio and coinbase? I need something that vibrates or dings when an alert goes off. Those other two just give notifications. And blockfolio kinda lags on your profit/loss margin

Also fap or anyone can you give a brief rundown of how to use slack? I downloaded it but have no idea how to find news on various coins

Go to the main website of the coin u are interested in and see of they have a slack channel. Ask for an invite. You will then login and can hop to and from different slacks. From the ones i goto:

Augur
Breakout
Plutus
Nexus
Bittrex
Waves

Let's get a group text going brahs! I know some of you guys are more into certain coins that others don't know about, so it will be just a plethora of information spreading.

Last edited:
I was gonna mention discord chat but overtime its brought up

it kinda gets shot down

EDIT:

just made one, PM me for invite. Use your NT name

Last edited:

it kinda gets shot down

EDIT:

Want in but I'm mostly going to be lurking if that's okay with ya'll. Not a big player in the game but I'm learning how to trade on other sites right now via youtube.

Its basically for anyone in this thread, not gonna post a link because really then just anyone period can enter. not singling anyone out so I don't care, I sent a link to two people so far so they can use it to invite whoever is or was interested then once its a decent amount y'all can vote to close and no more invites.

have another discord with NTers for kicks and other ****, its pretty good. beats posting in here most times and can notify people so they see **** instantly

I'm down for this. 

it kinda gets shot down

EDIT:

Not familiar with discord chat, but if thats easier than iMessage then sounds good.

its just a chat basically, can @ specific users or @everyone to notify everyone.

I'm sure not everyone tryna give out phone numbers. its basically just a big group chat. its cool

Coinigy definitely has some issues smh.

Clicked cancel on my stop limit and it executed .

Blower

Last edited:
its just a chat basically, can @ specific users or @everyone to notify everyone.

I'm sure not everyone tryna give out phone numbers. its basically just a big group chat. its cool
Just registered with my NT name. 

Send invite whenever.

I'm pissed man I cashed in all my ETH earlier this month I missed the Glo up smfh

I just grabbed a bunch of LTC to hold for the moment

I'm checking out Pluton right now some dude I follow on twitter is kinda high on it and it's been making moves

I'm pissed man I cashed in all my ETH earlier this month I missed the Glo up smfh

I'm checking out Pluton right now some dude I follow on twitter is kinda high on it and it's been making moves

Why you cashed in fam? You gotta hold, unless it was an emergency situation of course

Reactions: g14

Holding some LTC for now as well. Did you get in recently or during the dips the pass couple days?

Caught some Golem and XRP during the dips yesterday and their doing pretty solid now. But probably going to hold on those for now.

Anybody up on these crypto cards like Monaco and shift? Seems like a good alternative to selling your coins and waiting a day for them to hit your checking account

Last edited:
Is there a reason why a lot of people want to spend their coins ? Hopefully you all have a long term hold stash and are selling off trading profits .

Don't spend assets, these coins are appreciating assets .

Reactions: g14
I get what you're saying but the purpose of money is to spend it. I'm​ definitely keeping a stash to hold but I'm planning on using these coins to buy a house, invest in real estate, start a business etc.

Last edited:
SC still temporary disabled on Poloniex and it's been like that for a while.

Has this or does this happen often? The coins just in limbo pretty much and I'm at the mercy of Poloniex til I can transfer or withdraw?

Back
Top Bottom