Official Bitcoin Thread

FYI - I just bought $800 worth of a small japanesse coin called monacoin.  it is currently 31cents on bittrex, but i'll let you do the research. good luck everyone.

Fap am I wrong or you don't actually invest new capital but instead just reinvest your profits and diversify?

I read through this entire thread over the last couple of days. Thanks to everyone who dropped knowledge , it's greatly appreciated!
I signed up for Coinbase last night and the site has been acting up so I haven't been able to make moves yet :/
Come on, coinbase. Let me flourish!!

Why you cashed in fam? You gotta hold, unless it was an emergency situation of course

Man it was sort of an emergency but at the same time it was a lot of other alternatives...just a bad decision the profit was looking too good at the time... I definitely learned my lesson

sole searchin sole searchin I got some a couple nights ago, I think it's up about $7 since I last checked. Coin base got a hold on my LTC

Does Bittrex accept USD for funds for things? I searched the wallets to add a deposit to purchase from there but wasn't an option. I'm guessing only way is similar to Poloneix, for most flexibility deposit Bitcoin and buy alt coins like that?

Also shows FIAT trading checked off for me in settings after enhanced account.

Fap am I wrong or you don't actually invest new capital but instead just reinvest your profits and diversify?
@leemelone  - you are correct.  usually, i don't have a problem pulling $$$ from one crypto stack to buy new token...but its tough lately since most of my coins are in the GREEN with high ROIs.  I actually pulled some nexus out of my stack to purchase monacoin. I figure i can always buy back to nexus (i feel they are about 1yr away from really profiting). hope this helps 

What do you guys think the monero announcement at 6pm will be? I bought it at the high price last night, hopefully it's something big

i was just talking to a trader i respect about crypto, and he bashes it so bad saying he wouldnt invest into it if he had a gun pointed to his head. I said how can you even say that if you never invested into it before LOL....he shows me a recipt for 80btc he bought for 20k lol...i couldnt help but to think of @fapmasterjr when he made a post about Tech analysis LOL

Back
Top Bottom