Official Bitcoin Thread

Had a conversation with a guy this weekend who’s well versed and invested in crypto and his words were...

”I really feel sorry for the people who have jumped ship. I really do. This is the ride of the century.”

We got to hang in there baby!

- Preciate it.

Had a conversation with a guy this weekend who’s well versed and invested in crypto and his words were...

”I really feel sorry for the people who have jumped ship. I really do. This is the ride of the century.”

- Preciate it.
You already know.

The thing is, with how relatively small the market is, you really don't need to be dropping racks to invest. $5/10/15/20 a paycheck or whatever will serve you very well in the long run and also be a nice hedge against traditional equity markets, which I think are dangerously overvalued right now (IMO)

Wish I could grab more BTC but I'm too focused on filling these Alt bags :nthat:

Last edited:
just buying a little bit once a week or everyother week.. I dont care about the price... This is my early retirement fund... was going to finance a new car but thats not gonna happen anymore... just gonna keep buying BTC, LTC, ETH,TRX and finally pick up some ETC... hopefully this bear market can keep going for a few more months... prices are just about where they were last year around this time so you never know what might happen.

not stressing the ETF cause its not needed for a bull run. I think the ETF will get denied again.

Coinbase is expanding fast as **** and i think they might end up coming out with an ETF...

Yeah. I allocate money to a few areas so I just toss a little here and there. About $25 a week

Any of you guys participate in the Epiphany coin airdrop? I'm curious to when they're going to deposit the coins in the Neo wallets.

Gonna start dca’ing into eth. Been buying very small portions of btc but nothing major. Just don’t have the cash free to go in on alts.

Currency crisis in emerging markets could be a strong near-mid term catalyst. So many countries getting crushed. People dumping their local currencies for BTC; a good example of the store of value use case.

First day I decide to try margin trading on Bitmex I go long and there’s a $300+ dump :smh: :lol:

Stop loss got me out before taking any damage though fortunately.

Tread careful out there folks.

- Preciate it.

Those people who jumped are smart, it's always better to buy when things are rising. Right now things can get worse, and no one who bought and held over the last 15+ months is up. I'm guessing BTC and ETH will make a comeback as the only currencies with any real adoption, but no one knows when.

Word to the wise, anyone in here saying to hold just know that to get back to January levels most currencies would need to go up by 5-700%.
Aside from a few of us who were early posters in this thread, most people entered late 2017/early 2018 and it's highly unlikely 99.999% of these currencies go back to that level. The problem with ICOs having raised so much is that there's very little incentive to build the product if you already made 100s of millions/billions without one. Most of these projects still haven't delivered anything a year or two later.

damn man that sucks, all ive seen from crypto is that is shoots way up, makes you believe...and it shoots waaaaay down and it keeps repeating its self.

I’m not, I made $160 profit from litecoin and got out of there. It’s nothing I know, I do watch crypto maybe a quick buy and sell but I won’t hold it or trust it as anything more than a gamble or quick flip

Back
Top Bottom