Official Bitcoin Thread

crazy to think, but i'm in position this time around way better than the prior bull run where it all came from eth. if/when another bull run comes....we're talking legacy.

poly
bnb
icx
ast
nas
man
vet
etc (didnt think i'd jump in..but play was too sexy at under $10)
eth
btc
ltc

Screenshot 2018-10-06 at 8.55.00 AM.png

Market wide trends do not apply to single investments. I dont care if this specific coin goes up or down. It doesnt change the fact that buying into something bc "its q4!" is beyond dumb. I guarantee you a lot of coins will be down in q4. The fact that its q4 doesnt mean every coin has to go up.
Why did you reply if you do not care about this specific coin going up or down? That is what the original post was about, a specific coin not the whole market. You still have not provided an example of how the crypto market works, just how it doesn't in your opinion:lol:. I am all for having a discussion, but please have some facts or logical reasoning.

Why did you reply if you do not care about this specific coin going up or down? That is what the original post was about, a specific coin not the whole market. You still have not provided an example of how the crypto market works, just how it doesn't in your opinion:lol:. I am all for having a discussion, but please have some facts or logical reasoning.
I'm saying this one coin going up or down doesnt mean anything in the big scheme. What I'm saying is its beyond dumb to say "I'm going to invest in this coin bc the calendar says its October so it has to go up." Maybe it goes up, maybe it doesn't, but investing in a single coin based on the calendar is beyond dumb. Overall market? Sure. One coin? No. If you can't grasp that, theres no point in having a discussion.

I'm saying this one coin going up or down doesnt mean anything in the big scheme. What I'm saying is its beyond dumb to say "I'm going to invest in this coin bc the calendar says its October so it has to go up." Maybe it goes up, maybe it doesn't, but investing in a single coin based on the calendar is beyond dumb. Overall market? Sure. One coin? No. If you can't grasp that, theres no point in having a discussion.
Where did I say to invest in one coin because of the time of year:nerd:? You asked why the coin is not going down 25% in value the next day, not why someone should invest in it. Those are two different questions. My response to the question you asked was that the overall market is going up this time of year and that you could reference charts/analysis that support my statement.

Have you done any technical analysis yourself? The coin went up 3% the next day just like I said:lol:. Maybe you are not comprehending what was written.

Last edited:
Where did I say to invest in one coin because of the time of year:nerd:? You asked why the coin is not going down 25% in value the next day, not why someone should invest in it. Those are two different questions. My response to the question you asked was that the overall market is going up this time of year and that you could reference charts/analysis that support my statement.

Have you done any technical analysis yourself? The coin went up 3% the next day just like I said:lol:. Maybe you are not comprehending what was written.
I asked why you were so confident the coin would go up. Your response was "its the 4q!!!" Again, that's beyond dumb.

I asked why you were so confident the coin would go up. Your response was "its the 4q!!!" Again, that's beyond dumb.

IMG_5526.jpg
You are making things up as this point. You did not ask, "Why are you so confident the coin would go up?"At least be true to yourself. And it's "beyond dumb" that my analysis was right? Please continue to disregard facts if you want.

Attachments

• IMG_5526.jpg
    IMG_5526.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
WOW. what's ur agenda for this hit post? cause that was not his response. carry on
That was literally his response.

The market is moving from bearish to bullish. Quarter 4 is the strongest for Cryptocurrency. Feel free to check charts from previous years.

I have no agenda. I just thought he'd have a better reasoning for suggesting someone should invest in a coin than "It's q4!"

IMG_5526.jpg
You are making things up as this point. You did not ask, "Why are you so confident the coin would go up?"At least be true to yourself. And it's "beyond dumb" that my analysis was right? Please continue to disregard facts if you want.
Right, I asked why it couldn't go down. Your only reasoning is the calendar. And yes, it was beyond dumb, regardless if it worked on this particular coin on this particular date or not.

Again, investing on a specific coin based on the calendar is dumb.

possible WTC x Nike (other brand) collab to stop counterfeit. RFID chip embedded in the midsole.....verified/validated on the blockchain...no way to duplicate 1:1 Brilliant #WTC

I'm intrigued and confused at the same time. How exactly would this work? I know you probably don't know details but how would you guess?

rfid looks like this:

rfid.jpeg

you put that into insole/midsole (in boost, or on the zoom air/air pockets?) and throughout manufacturer to supplier to retail they can be tracked via gps/wifi/cell network to insure authenticity...all the way to the buyer who can then confirm and track where it has been since birth.

rfid looks like this:

rfid.jpeg

you put that into insole/midsole (in boost, or on the zoom air/air pockets?) and throughout manufacturer to supplier to retail they can be tracked via gps/wifi/cell network to insure authenticity...all the way to the buyer who can then confirm and track where it has been since birth.
Excuse my ignorance but how does that pertain to crypto? I love the idea of that tech. Is it expensive? And how can it be tracked via wifi? Does it have a power source that lasts for X amount of time?

Excuse my ignorance but how does that pertain to crypto? I love the idea of that tech. Is it expensive? And how can it be tracked via wifi? Does it have a power source that lasts for X amount of time?

the blockchain of choice would be WTC (or ETH) and every transaction will be paid for using their "gas" which im assuming would be in the WTC ecosystem.

the blockchain of choice would be WTC (or ETH) and every transaction will be paid for using their "gas" which im assuming would be in the WTC ecosystem.
I read the article linked above about the RFID tags. That's a pretty cool thing that makes sense for sneakers in today's world. And I get putting a unique identifier from a blockchain on each one so it can be verified. I still can't grasp how that is crypto related though. Hopefully it gets made so I can see how it plays in real life.

Right, I asked why it couldn't go down. Your only reasoning is the calendar. And yes, it was beyond dumb, regardless if it worked on this particular coin on this particular date or not.

Again, investing on a specific coin based on the calendar is dumb.
That was not my only reasoning, just my first reply:lol:. Why are you not mentioning the following replies that said look at charts, analysis, etc.? That means look at the numbers if you need a reason. That is called research.

You like to argue, but not read and are not big on facts. My research works consistently on that coin and more:pimp:.

You still have not provided your take on how the crypto market works, but continue to say ideas are dumb. Please enlighten us dblplay1212 dblplay1212 .

Last edited:
That was not my only reasoning, just my first reply:lol:. Why are you not mentioning the following replies that said look at charts, analysis, etc.? That means look at the numbers if you need a reason. That is called research.

You like to argue, but not read and are not big on facts. My research works consistently on that coin and more:pimp:.

You still have not provided your take on how the crypto market works, but continue to say ideas are dumb. Please enlighten us dblplay1212 dblplay1212 .
You didn't give any "charts, analysis." I asked for a further explanation and you you literally only gave "It's q4!"

The calendar turning to q4 doesn't mean every coin will go up.

That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

I will not continue to ruin this thread with this. If you want to invest based on a calendar, go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom