Official Bitcoin Thread

My trading BOT was up 11% today. Can I sell the BOT and signals in Classifieds? I know they have shoe BOTs for limited releases, but I did not see any for sale on the forum.

wtf happened to VeChain? I should have been paying way more attention.

Edit: Never mind. I think I see what happened, but still....

You guys advise putting a G on bitcoin?
I have a share in a LTC and ETH as well but bitcoin is 6Gs a share now. If I was to invest a G and it goes up to 19G's or so, what would my return be?

I have a share in a LTC and ETH as well but bitcoin is 6Gs a share now. If I was to invest a G and it goes up to 19G's or so, what would my return be?
You'd get .153 BTC and if it were to go to 19k again, you'd make 2.9k.

better off getting 1k in a good Alt coin, returns would be much greater.

Your explanation was "Its q4 so it'll go up." That's not how the market works.
That is how annual trends work in Cryptocurrency. There are tools, indicators, and charts that show it will go up. The coin has gone up 3% since yesterday exactly how I said it would:lol:.

You keep saying that is not how the market works, but will not explain how the market works? That is your opinion, as opposed to data that factually supports Q4 is the strongest time for Crypto. Please research, unless you don't like making money in this market and want to stay on the sidelines:ohwell:.

Last edited:
That is how annual trends work in Cryptocurrency. There are tools, indicators, and charts that show it will go up. The coin has gone up 3% since yesterday exactly how I said it would:lol:.

You keep saying that is not how the market works, but will not explain how the market works? That is your opinion, as opposed to data that factually supports Q4 is the strongest time for Crypto. Please research, unless you don't like making money in this market and want to stay on the sidelines:ohwell:.
Market wide trends do not apply to single investments. I dont care if this specific coin goes up or down. It doesnt change the fact that buying into something bc "its q4!" is beyond dumb. I guarantee you a lot of coins will be down in q4. The fact that its q4 doesnt mean every coin has to go up.

Do the math... yooooo

How u want to invest but can't do simple elementary mathematics?

I was pretty dumb in school but always had common sense. Apply your brain to your investment and the answer will appear...

Oh , you make about 2 grand...

On the subject of math, what would be the mathematical formula to use to calculate what an investment could potentially become? Just asking for the others who may not be familiar.

I’m only holding man, icx and nano at this point. Plus a handful of nas. Will maybe add back req and qsp at some point but meh. Rather put my money elsewhere. And my bag of man is big enough where if it explodes I’ll still be in a life changing territory.

Back
Top Bottom