Official Bitcoin Thread

We're specifically talking about Litecoin here. Other coins have different code bases and functionality/consensus , LTC is literally a mirror of Bitcoin. There's no technical advantage for any of the attributes you described.
There is a difference ... block time is 4x (2.5 min) as fast (bitcoin is 10 min) and lower fees....

The hash is different as well

There is a difference ... block time is 4x (2.5 min) as fast (bitcoin is 10 min) and lower fees....

The hash is different as well
Fees are pretty much the same(near zero) when using lightning network, which both need to use to even remotely have a chance at mass adoption as a currency so the block time difference doesn't even matter at that point.

I see cryptocurrencies as a mostly zero sum game, with maybe 2 or 3 coins dominating and serving all purposes in the end.

Xrapid dropping to help banks speed up money transfer and a tweak was made to support SMEs and individuals transfer money in emerging economies.

Markets goes Fomo

Xrp goes up

held mine.. bought in early last year aroun 0.28 cents. regretted not pulling out when it hit almost $4.00 this is my first time in any sort of investment. Never dealt with stocks so im learning. Hope to not miss this run again and pull out with big gains

when i first invested i said ill hold for 5 yrs see what happens. i had a # in mind if it hit id pull out. it didn't hit the number so i just kept on going on this roller coaster

Haven't sold any of my coins (XRP included). I've been averaging down for all except XRP lol. still slightly in the red overall.

Holdings:

BTC
BCH
ETH
LTC
TRX
VET
ICX
MAN
NANO
XRP
XLM
NEO
SNOV (it's down over 95% lol)

Free Signal: Buy LOOM on Binance between 1410-1425 today. Watch over the next 24-72 hours and exit between 1490-1560 for easy profits. If you are risky, then hold until it hits 1700+. I usually charge for signals, but it is Friday:lol::pimp:!

Yo, not sure if you guys have seen this, but Coinbase lists prices for other currencies not listed for trade right from their app

9542DB3D-0EC2-4B08-8A25-86BEAF09080B.png

Attachments

• 1193AED1-28A2-465E-8EC7-0621804E576A.png
    1193AED1-28A2-465E-8EC7-0621804E576A.png
    478.8 KB · Views: 2
On a side note, gold and silver prices also fell with crypto in January and are just now starting to bottom out and go back up. Could be a good sign that money is flowing back into stores of value.

Caught about 35% yesterday with XRP. Thought I may have already missed the party but the volume was still there.

Goofed and missed the short though.

Took me forever to realise but there’s still money to be made in a bear trend.

Learning just a little TA can go a long way.

Ripple conference coming up this Monday and Tuesday
We've gone days without anything new... xrapid should bump xrp a bit but not until it goes live...

How do you guys feel about etc on the next bullrun?

I'm been buying all year but I'm dropping like 4 or 5Gs next week .. 2 on btc 500 on xrp , 500 on litecoin 500 on ethereum and the last G gonna be spread across different alts like doge, siacoin, reddcoin, etc, tron, dent and one or 2 more...

I'm gonna sit back and wait...

Back
Top Bottom