Official Bitcoin Thread

Tyler Jenks is an old fund manager. 40 years market trading experience. Great macro guy.

He saw the last stock market crash coming and was able to save his clients millions by scaling out of the markets and into cash before the crash.

For over a year now he's been saying that the BTC chart is in the midst of a Hyperwave pattern. Said he's seen this pattern several hundred times and it hasn't played out maybe 3 times in 40 years. He has tons of examples. Even when BTC was over $10K and bouncing back nicely every time it dipped, he didn't waver from his thesis.

He's a strong Bitcoin supporter but believes that the price will either touch line 2 and bounce back around $4K or more than likely drop back to level 1 price levels @ $1K before the real bull run to ATH.

He's showing how quantitative easing has been creating all of these bubbles in various asset classes around the world, creating tremendous opportunities and pending crashes.

His YT channel is great, him and Tone Vays have been pretty spot with their analysis and predictions.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLJxbdXt4jG9pSy79TMVQSw

image.png
DXXTlHnX4AE8jSU.jpg
1_xOXSJBsn88kP4lReR_6-Fg.jpeg

Last edited:
David-Schwartz-800x570.jpeg

Based on the result of this BCH hash war, I'm hoping and expecting pre-mine coins *coughcoughXRPcoughcough* to rise

Reactions: wr
Will Bitcoin and ethereum even be able to handle another bull run. Remember how clogged the network was around all time high?

Mined coins sounding like a thing of the past more and more.

Just last month you said we were in a bullish market because it's Q4. Now you're saying crypto value is going to drop even more. Where do I buy these magic crystal balls that you all seem to have in here?
For real though :lol:

I hope they go down though. Need more eth.

Just last month you said we were in a bullish market because it's Q4. Now you're saying crypto value is going to drop even more. Where do I buy these magic crystal balls that you all seem to have in here?
It was bullish and then market indicators changed. It was a bull trap and I have changed my positions from long to short. I was right on my calls about the two coins going up last month and I will be right again about these three coins going down this month.

You guys can laugh all you want, but my technical analysis is on point and the 3% and 11% calls I posted paid me. I trade with the market direction and updated my trading strategy for the month. It is all about gains.

Last edited:
It was bullish and then market indicators changed. It was a bull trap and I have changed my positions from long to short. I was right on my calls about the two coins going up last month and I will be right again about these three coins going down this month.

You guys can laugh all you want, but my technical analysis is on point and the 3% and 11% calls I posted paid me. I trade with the market direction and updated my trading strategy for the month. It is all about gains.
:lol:

What does turn me off from crypto is all the drama and ego and in-fighting, twitter beefs between creators and developers; especially lately. All this nonsense with billions of dollars on the line. I don't follow it, but it's clearly having a negative impact on prices.

Just shut up and work on making your projects better. The sooner the garbage gets wiped out the better.

What are even talking about?

No analysis needed to know you’re fos....

What does turn me off from crypto is all the drama and ego and in-fighting, twitter beefs between creators and developers; especially lately. All this nonsense with billions of dollars on the line. I don't follow it, but it's clearly having a negative impact on prices.

Just shut up and work on making your projects better. The sooner the garbage gets wiped out the better.
That’s BCH drama... never paid any attention to them... roger vet and Craig Wright are obviously on meds....

Dude is probably just reiterating something he was told on a subscriber site and passing it off as his own. I remember he was in here earlier talking about selling an algorithm to people in the buy/sell section.
It does not seem like some of you guys are familiar with basic day trading terms/scenarios like bullish and bearish divergence. They apply to stocks and forex also. Last month indicated bullish divergence and this month indicates bearish divergence.

Good traders play the momentum of the market and do not get stuck in positions. Reading some books about day trading principles will help you guys out:lol:.

:lol: @ “selling an algorithm”. It is called a trading bot.

It does not seem like some of you guys are familiar with basic day trading terms/scenarios like bullish and bearish divergence. They apply to stocks and forex also. Last month indicated bullish divergence and this month indicates bearish divergence.

Good traders play the momentum of the market and do not get stuck in positions. Reading up on some books about day trading principles will help you guys out:lol:.

:lol: @ “selling an algorithm”. It is called a trading bot.
i trade daily.... trading divergences is only one indicator... if you followed trading divergences alone you would go broke.

i trade daily.... trading divergences is only one indicator... if you followed trading divergences alone you would go broke.
And if you do not follow trading divergences alone you make money. You are assuming through the Internet, without asking an educated question like, “What indicators do you use on your technical analysis?”:lol:.

Back
Top Bottom