Official Bitcoin Thread

I have no real reasoning but a gut feeling that XLM is going to pop to new ATHs. Yes I'm sure a bunch of coins will but idk XLM has been consolidating for a long time and hasn't had any crazy bears.

giphy.gif

I have no real reasoning but a gut feeling that XLM is going to pop to new ATHs. Yes I'm sure a bunch of coins will but idk XLM has been consolidating for a long time and hasn't had any crazy bears.

XLM or ADA is the next coinbase listing.
Hopefully it will be a bigger deal than the previous listings. This would actually be first coin added outside of the Bitcoin and Ethereum chains.

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...ments-could-set-up-their-own-cryptocurrencies
IMF says governments could set up their own cryptocurrencies
Christine Lagarde praises rebel technology as ‘safe, cheap, and potentially semi-anonymous’

Governments should consider offering their own cryptocurrencies to prevent the systems becoming havens for fraudsters and money launderers, Christine Lagarde, head of the International Monetary Fund said referring to the fast-growing fintech industry.

Lagarde said central banks had to work quickly to establish digital cash for burgeoning networks of private financial transactions or risk their mushrooming into trading networks that were inherently unstable.

A system regulated by central banks could become the basis for a rapid expansion of financial services to developing world countries and the poorest people in western societies without the risks associated with privately managed digital currencies, she said.

With all the kyc and aml to sign up for exchanges govt is already in control.

Back
Top Bottom