Official Bitcoin Thread

I never bought into BTC but I’m really considering grabbing my Qapital stash and dumping it into it...feel like it would do me more justice on crypto than where it currently is...ugh....I’d be sick to lose it tho..lmao although I think worst that could happen is it drops just below 5k I. D.o.n.t ever see it hitting lower than it did 4 months ago
Idk what you have those funds planned for but anything can happen. Maybe use a portion and not the complete lot.

this is a very simple way of looking at it, but i feel like bitcoin is established now and will not go away. there's also a finite number of coins so eventually, the more you have the more it'll be worth. so basically buy as much as you can risk and "if they hate then let em hate but watch the money pile up." or this is what i tell myself at least.

peep pomps vid as well as many others in the crypto/finance space....their message that IF/WHEN bitcoin moves past 80k-100k+....it'll be a 2year bull run.

If Bitcoin tops 100k within a relatively near timeframe, there will be SO many millionaires.

Trying to stack as many sats as possible this run, filled up some alt bags on the little pullback today.

I gotta remind myself anything can happen on crypto on a whim. I remember that BCH FUD from the last bull run. Seeing BTC in real time drop from 7500 to 3200 in like 30 seconds. :lol:

Not gaining anything? You must be doing something wrong....figure it out and flourish, but dont blame the game....

B5EF43A4-A42B-432F-9E38-6A2B87B8A946.jpeg

What app is this?

Back
Top Bottom