Official Bitcoin Thread

so how bout that Bitcoin Time Traveler prediction from 2013 Reddit post?? HA great read...dude is more legit than all the TA'ers combined... funny and intriguing READ.

1m5wlmqg81131.jpg

Last edited:
I have bought much in the last month or so we've been going up. Like homie earlier said, I'm not chasing green candles. I still expect us to get slammed hard one last time to shake out the newbies and the uninitiated.

Picked up a few 29 dollar ltc in December. Bought satoshis all through the 3000s. Finally bought some xrp @.43 cents. Picked up some Eth at 137 or so , got slammed on etc last year. Bought in at 9.50 also bought more at 4.90 -5.50. Haven't brought the trx or the ada needed for the rari just yet... Waiting patiently

First time crypto investor...

What would you guys say to get in on and how much would you wanna put in?

I’m willing to diversify around 2k.

After reading up on some things earlier I put in $100 on XRP.

If you know nothing and don’t want to do the research just buy Btc or eth and forget about it.

That fake breakout smh. I chased one last piece of eth at 284. Price action and trend looked picture perfect. The beauty of crypto. That’s why you don’t buy in one lot and stagger.

What I would do is....create a list of what frivolous things have you bought in the past month? Maybe use some of that $$$ and dump it into crypto. When I first started, my list was something like this:

- buying snack/lunch at work (5x$10 a week) = $50.00

- go out and buy more drinks that what i'm satisfied with (3x $10) = $30.00

- just being dumb and buying materialistic things (pair of kicks which i didn't need, gear, gadgets, etc) = $100's

Once you come up with a list, use the money you could've realistically saved and average it into top 5 cryptos....then maybe a sleeper coin which is under .50c but has potential to 100x in the future. Calculated Risk. Do this timely like every 2wks (which I do using autobuy to time with my paycheck).....Then Flourish.

So you could either....

Subscribe to a notable crypto trader/analyst course or private discord/telegram to educate yourself and get trade calls/tips.

Or take a chance... Invest into the top 4 in the marketcap, BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP. Then continue with your own research.

Only put money you are okay with losing completely. The moment I press the buy button I pretend like I lost that money forever, makes it very easy to handle the ups and downs of the market. As far as what to buy I'd recommend splitting most of your money between the top 3 coins (BTC, LTC, ETH) and a smaller percentage in some alts if you want. Think long term and be patient.

Who are you guys liking better out of ETH or LTC?

And what are a couple alt coins that could blow up?

Who are you guys liking better out of ETH or LTC?

And what are a couple alt coins that could blow up?
Eth has shown more upside in the past. Ltc should make new highs with the halvening.

I’m a nano shill. Can’t see why it can’t comPete with the ltc and dashes of the world as a currency.

Back
Top Bottom