Official Bitcoin Thread

Sour Patch Watermelons were a penny each in the mid-late 90s in Philly :pimp:. Peach rings and gummy strawberries a nickel. Chips and huggies for a quarter. Those were the days.

You not remembering correctly. 10 pack of sour straws was .50 cent . Now and laters were .10 cent.... You was getting got
I was selling the sour straws for 50 cents a pack in 2002 and kids were hating. :smh:

d9d942fba6d2aee5c3b690a3c338348b.jpg

Ya'll actin like ya'll live in the same areas and are the same age :lol:

Back in my day, I'm 26, a dollar would get me 10 sour belts, which was my usual.

If I cop gold bars from those bullion sites that accept BTC, and use that as my way of "cashing out" then there's no trail of me going to fiat in coinbase, then I'm "good" right?

No there isn't, meaning coinbase will not be able to send you a 1099, but I wouldn't trust those sites too much, they are shady and I'm sure they are being tracked by the feds since this is a fairly unsophisticated and obvious way for someone to try to avoid taxes and/or launder money. If someone really wanted to they could pretty easily follow your bitcoin as it was moved out of coinbase and see exactly where it went. Also these types of sites that I've seen are not completely anonymous and still collect information from you before allowing you to buy. There are better ways to do this.

Of course this is all hypothetical discussion since as responsible citizens we always make every effort to report and pay our fair share of taxes.

Pivotal point in the eth trend right now. If we hold this higher low and get back over 276 we’re in good shape. Otherwise we might roll over and break the recent low.

Exactly lol we have a nice uptrend just gotta clear 268 and make sure we don’t get stuffed into it if we’re gonna keep going. The recovery’s been nice , just need confirmation now to offset the steezy jinx.

feeeeeling, nothing more than feeeeeeling

Maybe false confidence but every drop didnt last long. Keeps recovering. Gonnaa keep adding and climbing!

So, what are most thinking about this run? WHen do yall think bitcoin is topping out? It's not going to hit 16k like it did in 2017 is it?

So, what are most thinking about this run? WHen do yall think bitcoin is topping out? It's not going to hit 16k like it did in 2017 is it?
did you mean 20k?
And i think most of us are thinking take profits when possible.

Are you looking at this as a quick flip? When u say its not going to hit 16k..whats ur timeframe? Maybe ur better off slangin verve or some mlm if u need that quick $$$

Was wondering if anyone thinks we're going to hit some 2017 action atm, or is it peaking for now?

Im hodl on ETH, but im quick flipping Bitcoin. Late though, I watched it go from 4k to 7k last month < moving in at 7k.

Was wondering if anyone thinks we're going to hit some 2017 action atm, or is it peaking for now?

Im hodl on ETH, but im quick flipping Bitcoin. Late though, I watched it go from 4k to 7k last month < moving in at 7k.

To me this pump always seemed artificial from the beginning. Mostly whales letting it rise and a little fomo from regular folks. Nowhere near the level of 2017/early 2018. I dont think we can reach 10k anytime soon. Let alone 20k.

Back
Top Bottom