Official Bitcoin Thread

Even with how volatile it is, owning crypto is a nice hedge to have with all the chaos going on around us, especially this president who feels it's a good idea to start multiple simultaneous tariff wars.

Even with how volatile it is, owning crypto is a nice hedge to have with all the chaos going on around us, especially this president who feels it's a good idea to start multiple simultaneous tariff wars.

If the dollar takes a plunge we all gonna hope we were holding on to more crypto...

I remember $1 would get me 4 popsicles as a youngin from the ice cream truck. Now its $1.50 for the exact same popsicle. Smh

If I cop gold bars from those bullion sites that accept BTC, and use that as my way of "cashing out" then there's no trail of me going to fiat in coinbase, then I'm "good" right?

Man I was buying all types of candy in the late 80's early 90's and I don't remember $1.00 going that far. **** a 10 pack of sour punch sticks was $0.99. 5 pack of now n laters was $0.25 though.

Man I was buying all types of candy in the late 80's early 90's and I don't remember $1.00 going that far. **** a 10 pack of sour punch sticks was $0.99. 5 pack of now n laters was $0.25 though.
You not remembering correctly. 10 pack of sour straws was .50 cent . Now and laters were .10 cent.... You was getting got

Back
Top Bottom